Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I can't use Engine Batteries in PvP.

I'm a BoP. I need to be able to use Engine Batteries to escape battle when hull is low.

(I only made a Klingon character to PvP.
I only decided to PvP because there's nothing else to do.
Now I can't even do that effectively.)

Here's the THREAD about it.

Lt. Commander
# 2
08-26-2010, 08:29 PM
I have had a similar problem in missions. I get random missions where i cant use more than one hypo. I have to get out pf combat and switch stacks every time i use one. I have had it on two characters and at least one other member in my fleet with the same problem. It has only occured since the patch this morning.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-26-2010, 10:49 PM
fortunately I have not had this issue but members of my fleet have
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-26-2010, 11:25 PM
My fleetmates and I just ran Infected and couldn't use more than one or two shield charges/hypos despite having full complements of both.

I experienced the same thing with my aux batteries earlier in RA PvP.

How on earth could you guys have broken that?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber1250 View Post
How on earth could you guys have broken that?
Cryptic's policy- "If it ain't broke, why not?"
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-26-2010, 11:32 PM
yeah, it works once if already in the bar but does not work again and I even tried to put in there again from space abilities, but the space abilities only show one kind of battery there even though more are equipped on the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Confirmed.

Engine batteries are not working. Our PvPs went from 15-0s to 15-5s!!!

Please fix this.

Thanks,
S*D
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-27-2010, 12:48 AM
I posted a thread on this in the Tribble section on accident...with no replies I thought I was alone. Glad to see others are noticing this as well. Aye...it is a pain in the ass...especially in PvP {pretty much the only place I use batteries}.

The only thing I saw that helped was removing the batteries from the device slot after using one then placing them back {pull them to the inv. then back to the slot}. But I did not test to see if I had to wait on the cooldown for them etc. It lets me use on battery then when I need another after the cooldown...dead clicking...nothing. Zoning also corrects it denoted by the yellow fly text after I exit a match.

Wow though...even hypos and personal shield devices? Geeze. But aye...like the other PvPers it came to my attention when trying to use a second engine battery and could not {until I pulled it out of the slot and back} :-(
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Yep been trying to use my Large Power and Large Hypo and no go one shot then thats it. Tried the fiddly bit of removing them from your personel awat inv to your main inv then back again, same deal 1 shot then thats it for the encounter. No rinse, repeat anymore since this new update.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-27-2010, 01:38 AM
extremely critical!!

I have a BoP where my engine battery is my life.
I have a fed ship with no eng. team where the shield battery is my life.
On all STFs the large hypo is my life. (even when playing medic, when i get asimilated)

Cryptic you're killing me here!! Repeatedly!