Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-28-2010, 07:17 AM
I had the same reaction when i first saw it but i had to remember how cryptic took the same criticism about all the new ship skins and stuff in c-store instead of real content. The thing is the new loading screen is part of the art department. All the coding problems in the game have nothing to do with the art department. So rather than have a whole department on payroll doing nothing they have them working on side projects while the other teams are working on the nuts and bolts of the game, wether its new content or fixing the spider web of bugs in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-28-2010, 07:29 AM
I am also having this issue, on the ground, and in space. This is most definately a game beaker, especially in pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-28-2010, 11:03 AM
As a Kling BoP, I usually only died either 0 or 1 times in most matches.

Since this glitch, I've been dying at least 3 or 4 times, as I often forget to switch stacks, and am stuck in the middle of combat, getting focus fired upon.

Today, we lost a tough-fought match 15 to 13. I died 4 times, 3 of those when I tried to hit Evasive + Eng Batts, and only then realized I'd forgotten to swap.

Thanks, Cryptic.

Sorry Klingon teammates.

Lt. Commander
# 24 aarrghhh!!!
08-28-2010, 02:50 PM
This is EXTREMELY frustrating! Please please acknowledge this thread!!!
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
Cryptic's policy- "If it ain't broke, why not?"
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-29-2010, 01:53 PM
I had the same problem only after I started the "Weekly" mission - COLD CALL.
Up until the moment I entered the mission, I had no problems with using any consumables.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-29-2010, 07:38 PM
I actually switched back to my Defiant Refit tonight for PvP (wouldn't let my BoP in PvP, for some reason).

Anyhow, I never used Engine Batts before in my Defiant (it was an RP/PvE build, before I Respec tonight for PvP).

So I only have 5 Engine Batteries.
And there's no other way for Fed's to purchase Engine Batteries.
And unlike every other RPG, you can't split stacks in STO.

So... I have only 1 stack, I can't split it, and I can't buy any more.
Cause yeah, I died trying to hit the Engine Batt a 2nd time in PvP.

Hmm... wonder if I can buy some with my Kling, then mail them to my Defiant?

Lt. Commander
# 28
08-29-2010, 07:54 PM
temporary fix... Unequip the item (even during battle) and re-equip it. It'll say you used a battery when you havn't(and will go down a number) and it will work again until this bug happens again.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Yup it seems to be widespread issue, a lot of my fleetmates are having the same problem since the last patch, this needs to get fixed asap Dev's !
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArykGrev View Post

So I only have 5 Engine Batteries.
And there's no other way for Fed's to purchase Engine Batteries.
And unlike every other RPG, you can't split stacks in STO.

So... I have only 1 stack, I can't split it, and I can't buy any more.
Cause yeah, I died trying to hit the Engine Batt a 2nd time in PvP.

Hmm... wonder if I can buy some with my Kling, then mail them to my Defiant?

You certainly could mail them to yourself, also know that there are plenty of batteries in the exchange, and you can split stacks, try holding down control before you click and drag on a stack. It will ask how many you want to move.