Lt. Commander
As a Lifer, I can honestly say that the #1 Reason I got it isn't "you only pay once, ever". It was the Liberated Borg character !

So, while not adding any advantage to the player, you guys are pretty good at character customization so here are my ideas...

1. Ship Costume: Assimilated Ship (any fed / klingon ship) Pretty much a skin pack that would make it pretty visible that your ship has been assimilated by the borg. (Green warp nacelles, Borgified hull, etc.)

EDIT: here's an example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjOXgOk5aUA

2. Ship Interior / Bridge: Assimilated Ship (hoping you get my point...)

It'd buy those as soon as they come out on the C-Store.

Another thing (no idea if it's already there) when killing borg, would be nice to actually loot "Borg Weapons". Again, no real advantage, only the typical green borg weapon color and usual weapon stats (no matter the weapon type).

I think it'd be cool to be a Liberated Borg who's at the same time, attached to his ship and also (like most liberated borg) has a true understanding of the advantages of borg technology.

Show some support, we might, one day, have this !
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2010, 10:37 AM
i think its more logical to go for a borg enhanced skin, like when voyager had seven of nine add borg enhancements to the ship, then assimilated skin, but i guess they will turn out pretty much the same . I would love to have green nacelles though.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Great thinking
08-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthaar
As a Lifer, I can honestly say that the #1 Reason I got it isn't "you only pay once, ever". It was the Liberated Borg character !

So, while not adding any advantage to the player, you guys are pretty good at character customization so here are my ideas...

1. Ship Costume: Assimilated Ship (any fed / klingon ship) Pretty much a skin pack that would make it pretty visible that your ship has been assimilated by the borg. (Green warp nacelles, Borgified hull, etc.)

EDIT: here's an example video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjOXgOk5aUA

2. Ship Interior / Bridge: Assimilated Ship (hoping you get my point...)

It'd buy those as soon as they come out on the C-Store.

Another thing (no idea if it's already there) when killing borg, would be nice to actually loot "Borg Weapons". Again, no real advantage, only the typical green borg weapon color and usual weapon stats (no matter the weapon type).

I think it'd be cool to be a Liberated Borg who's at the same time, attached to his ship and also (like most liberated borg) has a true understanding of the advantages of borg technology.

Show some support, we might, one day, have this !

A borg skin for a ship?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

you know what an EXCELLANT idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Been wanting this forever...make it so
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2010, 02:20 AM
indeed, something i wouldnt mind seeing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-29-2010, 02:20 AM
So, why not just fly to the Borg and surrender ? It saves time. If half your ship is already Borg, assimilating the rest is all the more easier.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
So, why not just fly to the Borg and surrender ? It saves time. If half your ship is already Borg, assimilating the rest is all the more easier.
If I could I would ^.^
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-29-2010, 02:59 AM
I would like something a bit more subdued like this: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:US...ssimilated.jpg But it would be great to illustrate the work of my efficient Borg chief engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-29-2010, 03:46 AM
Not my cup of earl grey, but I wholly support the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Some of you "lifers" are never special enough are you?

It's a stupid idea anyway imo. The Borg absorb people and technology. They don't customize spaceships.

But hey, it's all about being special not being reasonable.