Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 121
08-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Orici
what about if you missed the puzzle in cold call ?
If I read it correctly, it doesn't really matter if you missed the puzzle, because it's not actually part of this quest line, in fact I believe they mentioned it was oging to be part of a different episode, or something, and that there was more info coming "in a couple of weeks"

I assume it's inclusion in this mission was unintentional, like someone threw the wrong switch or something.
Lt. Commander
# 122
08-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Regular reward should be a Breen refrigeration suit.

Special reward should be a Breen bridge officer.
Lt. Commander
# 123
08-29-2010, 07:30 PM
I have played this several times and the Cryo stuff is too powerful overall. The fact that it chain holds you and drives down your health at the same time is a one shot kill button for the NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 124
08-29-2010, 08:42 PM
The cryo stuff isnīt really powerful at all ... cryo granades can easy be avoided by jumping to the side
And ground specced a group of breen falls in 10 sec (normal mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthofnovember View Post

The regular reward would be fine but i donīt think that ever a breen would join the federation...
I more think of a special reward due to the ancient starmap, maybe discovering some new tech we could implement in our ship. What about an epic efficient impulsdrive (combat,hyper, normal) mark XII ?
Lt. Commander
# 125
08-29-2010, 08:51 PM
I noticed that the Breen audio in the new daily mission (scan the four ambushed transports) in Deferi Outpost 3 doesn't play when they hail you, nothing major really but it was a nice touch in all the other missions.
Lt. Commander
# 126
08-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Since the parent post asks for feedback to keep these coming: Thumbs up! Good job.
Lt. Commander
# 127
08-30-2010, 02:21 AM
How many scans you need to get the Satellite Repairmen Accolade?
Lt. Commander
# 128
08-30-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_MadTom View Post
How many scans you need to get the Satellite Repairmen Accolade?
40 total. You should be able to go to your mission journal and if you have repaired at least 1 satellite, the accolade will show up and show you how many more you have to go.
Lt. Commander
# 129
08-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthofnovember View Post

Here's what I think the Rewards should be:

Episode 1 Reward: Cryo Grenades (Already in)
Episode 2 Reward: CRM-200 (Rare/Very Rare quality Ground Assault Weapon. Damage increases based on rank/grade*)
Episode 3 Reward: Neural Truncheon (Rare/Very Rare quality Melee Weapon. Damage increases based on rank/grade*)

Completion Reward: Deferi Bridge Officer (Rare quality BO, with choice of gender and specialization)

Breen Defeat Accolade Combined Reward (Defeat both 200 Breen ships and 1000 Breen ground enemies): Ship Trophy + Customizable Breen Refrigeration Suit, wearable as Off Duty uniform. Helmet becomes available as a separate "head type" that can be used with all Uniform types (available to character only).

* - Functions simillar to the blue phasers that come with the TOS Constitution preorder ship. Total damage increases every five grades. This allows a captain who earns these weapons at a lower rank to keep using them throughout their career if they so choose without them degrading in performance.

Example: A CRM-200 earned at Lt. Commander 2 will do Mk III-grade damage until the character reaches grade five, where the damage increases to match Mk IV-grade damage. When the character reaches grade ten, the weapon will deal Mk V-grade damage, and continue to do so until Commander 5 and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 130
08-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
40 total. You should be able to go to your mission journal and if you have repaired at least 1 satellite, the accolade will show up and show you how many more you have to go.
Wow, thanks for the info from the Boss itself!!!

OK; so dailies it will be!

Now to go through the Defera missions with my other two toons