Lt. Commander
# 11
08-28-2010, 07:21 PM
i think we out number storm troopers too but how many who came for kdf will be jumpin onto something else.

and ye i think there is alot bigger fanbase for kdf then alot realise, i mean seriously someone even made an official language for the klingons that is recignised around the world. qu'pla
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Yes, I have lost both Faith and Trust in Cryptic, so I did the only thing a consumer can do if 9+ months of feedback is useless.

I closed my Wallet. No more STO after the 3rd for me. The way I see it if you stay, you support EVERYTHING Cryptic does because all they look at is the bottom line. If you leave you give them the strongest feedback of all. NO MONEY !

P.S.
Thanks for all the Fish??? hmm ... wait that would be the carrier nvm not thankful for that.

P.P.S.
Thx for the BoP !

It was fun to fly for the past 6 months.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Ironically, this thread would be best suited in the general forum, nobody ever sees it down here... sad but true.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Ironically, this thread would be best suited in the general forum, nobody ever sees it down here... sad but true.
I'll give you that.

At this point I would have to say that continuing to discuss KDF topics in the General Forum is pertinent.

It's also going to continually get sidetracked with flames, as that topic does seem to set some people off (I used to be one of those people, so that's experience talking).

So to everyone that does keep pushing for more dev communication on KDF issues, just be wary of the quick trigger some moderation has shown lately. It's great to keep the discussion going. It'd suck if people who simply want to keep the discussion going fall victim to zealous moderation.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-28-2010, 11:50 PM
do the devs even look in this forums, id be shocked if they did or we might have seen some action in game already.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-29-2010, 12:11 AM
The last Def post on Klingon matters is long ago, so no.
They don't look in here.

We are second class players and customers, the Devs give all goodies away to the Federation anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
do the devs even look in this forums, id be shocked if they did or we might have seen some action in game already.
This forum? Not all that much. The General Forum? Very very very carefully moderated, heh.

Taking the discussion to the general forum gets responses and attention. But also attracts flames and with the way moderation has been lately ... just be wary.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
The last Def post on Klingon matters is long ago, so no.
They don't look in here.

We are second class players and customers, the Devs give all goodies away to the Federation anyway.
so true, i dont even think we are second class customers, i think npcs come above us when it comes to cryptic love.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Dont worry! Soon there will be a Dev post saying that, cool stuff on its way for klingons. And they are lookin forward to it lol heard it before never seen it before.

Why dont u have a why option when u cancel ur sub ? that is more refer to the horrible klingon game play and custom.

Btw, if this part of the forum is underground, does that mean we can write our true feelings and thoughts about the way klingon faction is handled ? i so wanna shout out HIGHLITED words. I really wanna be a happy player like the feds are espc now when they are joking about broken transwarp thing. That will never happen, i know that now so there were only one thing for me to do.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-29-2010, 06:02 AM
i started lossing faith right after 2.0 when i saw that lionfish cruiser/carrier thing, i swear that ship was an after thought like "ok people we got new fed ships. so what we got for the klingons?, what do u mean we didnt bother? crud ok take that npc carrier you made for the klingon episode missions and make it playable that'll keep them quite."

Trust i also lost when 90% of what they tell us is happening or going to happen doesnt. The fact we wait hoping for 1 thing and they contiue to fail, we get no responce from anyone about why the delay or why feds got another new toy and klingons got nothing. Loyalty rewards for feds is a jacket loyalty reward for klingons seems to be a slap in the face atm. It's almost like im a black man back in 1960 America, trying to fight for there rights and not to be some second class citizen, maybe this is a bad analogy but WE pay the same as a fed and jack for it.

Yes after 2.0 the klingons did get some stuff and crypttic and the fed players can keep putting there heads in the sand and keeps saying it was a big update for the klingons, 8 episodes 1 new ship and some new costumes, but this doesnt seem to be what was promised, what was promised was the gap between feds and klingons to narrow not widen.

So this is another player who has cancaled his sub (i have up to the 9th for it to run out), maybe cryptic will understand that not all players what to be a fed.