Lt. Commander
# 21
08-29-2010, 07:45 AM
A sense of dread has come upon me that the Dev's are going to give more unversal BO slots to the Federation while not upgrading our other vessels with the same.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
A sense of dread has come upon me that the Dev's are going to give more unversal BO slots to the Federation while not upgrading our other vessels with the same.

Surprising ? nah not really.

Thank Elvis, im not contributing to this so called star trek online any longer. Just bugs me that i once thought this game actually would be great and payed my monthly subs....
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Gotta love how the Klingon forum has the most "I Quit" threads ever, and though they are against policy, devs and mods are never down here so they just stay up forever.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Gotta love how the Klingon forum has the most "I Quit" threads ever, and though they are against policy, devs and mods are never down here so they just stay up forever.
And how is that ? maybe because it really sucks playing on the red side, we always get the short end of the stick. Policy ! How about a policy for game developers, fairness ingame maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
i think we out number storm troopers too but how many who came for kdf will be jumpin onto something else.

and ye i think there is alot bigger fanbase for kdf then alot realise, i mean seriously someone even made an official language for the klingons that is recignised around the world. qu'pla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraddis
Yes, I have lost both Faith and Trust in Cryptic, so I did the only thing a consumer can do if 9+ months of feedback is useless.

I closed my Wallet. No more STO after the 3rd for me. The way I see it if you stay, you support EVERYTHING Cryptic does because all they look at is the bottom line. If you leave you give them the strongest feedback of all. NO MONEY !

P.S.
Thanks for all the Fish??? hmm ... wait that would be the carrier nvm not thankful for that.

P.P.S.
Thx for the BoP !

It was fun to fly for the past 6 months.
Being a lifer I can not leave and will not if I'm the last damn old Klingon left playing.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Kudos to you Roach for your Spirt ! I really do mean that too btw. No Snark or /sarc at all.

(But on a side note I am SOOO glad I didn't get a Lifer Sub.)
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-29-2010, 04:11 PM
yer Roach im a poor lifer as well & wont quit playing kling though i do wish id held off on the life time subs now..
my son & i both love playing klings though his computer is out of action he loves playing pvp on my toons for me when im away making dinner , watching tv & stuff.
I hear the lol when he been ownin on cap & holds
I guess there will be at least 3 klings still playing till the end.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-29-2010, 04:31 PM
used to bash all the full time klinks, but im really starting to feel for you guys/gals
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Dont forget giving them a ship that can create a grid with other ships to detect cloaked ships, thus potentially removing klink cloak as a factor of pvp. In the mean time we have to hunt and peck for those packs of Defiant Refits and Galaxy-X's the old fasion way, without the aid of a science ship (Unless some one plays that Carrier that turns like a brick glued to the floor)

So far Feds have got the cloak
Now they are going to get universal slots

The universal i dont care too much but the odds are getting stacked against the klingons really fast.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Regarding the LTS ... Stormshade, while closing certain I Quit threads or modding certain I Quit posts, has replied that refunds are a topic that should be taken up with billing.

I could be reading what he's written the wrong way or reading way too much into it ... BUT ... maybe one of you folks should put it to the test? See if you can get a refund? I don't know. What can it hurt?