Lt. Commander
I am playing with my keybinds and commands, and was wondering if there was a way to be able to call out the name of a ship, and not its captain?

Using the basic:

/bind t team Lock weapons and fire on $target

Is there something that can be done to the $target by either replacing it or adding something to it that calls out the ship name instead of the captain? I'd love to see it be able to call out the U.S.S Yorktown or such when targetting that player's ship in PvP.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlordskull View Post
I am playing with my keybinds and commands, and was wondering if there was a way to be able to call out the name of a ship, and not its captain?

Using the basic:

/bind t team Lock weapons and fire on $target

Is there something that can be done to the $target by either replacing it or adding something to it that calls out the ship name instead of the captain? I'd love to see it be able to call out the U.S.S Yorktown or such when targetting that player's ship in PvP.

Thanks!
I'd like to see something like this, too, but more along the lines of display/immersion purposes. When "on screen", at any time, we should really only see the name of the ship. In the shows and film, ships were usually only identified by the name of the vesel itself, never by its captain (if, rarely). I would say that the captains name should appear in the ships info only.