Lt. Commander
# 11
08-29-2010, 03:24 AM
What you can do is share the quest with one of your friends, who can in turn share it with your previous character.

the trick is to get all of your bridge officers to stand on the outlying circles (the ones in the corner) while you take up position in the center.

then, right click on the panels.

x x 3
2 o x
x 1 x
=

= - The stairs
x - useless panels
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Ok for the last 20 min now I cant seem to get this to work. Even though I read up on how to do it.

Ok here is what Iam seeing currently. myself and my bridge officers. The problem I have atm is that I cant move them to the specific "plates" that I need to. I have been using the "rally" button but for some reason when ever I left click "double click" it disapears and the Bridge Officer dosnt move at all. Does anyone know how to fix this or what??? Am I doin something wrong.

Here is what I see atm

Here is the actual screenshot with my bo's menu ect and also the cursor overtop the "rally" button
You must be, because I did it today for the first time, use the rally points to get each officer to stand on a platform, then stood in the center and scanned away.
Completed it without difficulty.
Too many clicks maybe? Sounds like you're simply not placing the rally point correctly.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-29-2010, 06:23 PM
There was nothing indicating that there was a puzzle during the mission. Really. I hope they give us another opertunity to get that peice of the preserver star chart.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nPoon
What you can do is share the quest with one of your friends, who can in turn share it with your previous character.

the trick is to get all of your bridge officers to stand on the outlying circles (the ones in the corner) while you take up position in the center.

x x 3
2 o x
x 1 x
=

= - The stairs
x - useless panels
ok i did it and each time my science officer poped up and said its working on the thrid time it said something to the affect that did it bla bla bla you can save it to ur tricorder is it aotomatically saved cause i seen nothing else to do or any thing to click to save it
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Did it without problems.

The OP says he is double-clicking to place the rally point. I think you should only single (left) click.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Ok for the last 20 min now I cant seem to get this to work. Even though I read up on how to do it.

Ok here is what Iam seeing currently. myself and my bridge officers. The problem I have atm is that I cant move them to the specific "plates" that I need to. I have been using the "rally" button but for some reason when ever I left click "double click" it disapears and the Bridge Officer dosnt move at all. Does anyone know how to fix this or what??? Am I doin something wrong.

Here is what I see atm

Here is the actual screenshot with my bo's menu ect and also the cursor overtop the "rally" button
I have the same problem with one of my characters, Rally Point simply does not work. I have no idea why and I have not heard anything from the Devs in regards to it.

If you have another character, try it on them and see if it works.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-30-2010, 07:09 AM
I got it to work by activating panels like a madman until something worked. I have no idea what the actual solution is.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Anyone know the point of the puzzle? I see that the breen may be looking for somethig there, did we just discover what the locals could not? How will not completing the puzzle affect future gameplay?
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nPoon

x x 3
2 o x
x 1 x
=

= - The stairs
x - useless panels
ok on my klingon character i did thid today and got the first two to work but never got the thrid one to work any ideas
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
I have the same problem with one of my characters, Rally Point simply does not work. I have no idea why and I have not heard anything from the Devs in regards to it.
I have the same problem where my BO's do not respond at all to the Rally Point command, individually or squad level. I've bugged it several times with no response, that I can see, from the devs.