Lt. Commander
# 1 StarTrekXtreme is recruiting
08-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Come and JOIN us today!

Here a little Fleet Description of Star Trek Xtreme:

STX was founded on September 19, 2004 by Marc Wagner, Michael Ogima, Jon Chang, and Alby "Armageddon" Santiago Jr. It operates under the basic principles of honor, trust, and family. It's motto, "Strength through Unity", means that no matter how many challenges the members of the fleet must endure, they will always prevail as long as they stand united. We are a relaxed group, and like to have fun. We cater to all nationalities, sexual orientations, religions, etc. We strive to keep Gene Roddenberry's vision of the future alive.

Our Website:
http://www.startrekxtreme.com
Some Admirals of us helped to create a podcast in a well known Gaming Community Side:
http://gamersloungepodcast.outpostgamez.com/?p=37
We are international structured and speaking english well is basic requirement
We also have a Teamspeak 3 server further information about that you'll find on our Homepage
We also have a special STX Store for you where we sell Star Trek Props and other.

So, Join us!

TCael(at)TCael_Zaniidor_Kylile(Ingame)
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2010, 08:47 AM
What he said ^
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-02-2010, 01:35 AM
*Shakes head* I remember when... when I keep getting into trouble for refusing to turn off elite difficulty... and having Genesis come to my aid as my own personal living shield... it's a great help... ^_^

We're a great group of gamers, I think at least, we have a laugh, have fun, enjoy the game as best we can, and make everyone feel welcome.

When I joined the fleet in 2005 they made me feel welcome and really included me in events, some of the friendliest people I know in the community ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Elite heh... Yeah i seem to be Momiji's personal cannon fodder , But what Momiji said is so true! We have a good laugh, and when i joined i felt welcomed and was included in anything that was going on without even asking!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Best group of people I've had the pleasure of gaming with. In six years, I've never felt like I didn't belong.
We're friendly and always willing to help, and that's important. I also like how we take quality over quantity here, as it makes a better environment for gameplay.

Hey Genesis, how did your meeting go at Dabo Anonymous? hahaha
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Ugh... Well erm.. Lets just say after 20 minutes of being in the circle of many other Dabo addicts i got removed to being told my addict is uncontrollable and i shall never be able to give up my addiction I am forever cursed... Like yourself Mr.Calhoun
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-03-2010, 05:16 AM
Actually about your so called "curse" calhoun could you finally manage to get Infected done?
And who else of the fleet still did not finish it?
Anyone reading this post offering help to those poor guys?
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Well really the only times that anyone wants to go and do Infected, is when I have to leave within an hour, so I haven't even been able to attempt it recently. The curse lives on...
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-04-2010, 04:56 AM
That issue shall be fixed very soon Calhoun.... Me and Chang preposed a Plan about you and Infected
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-04-2010, 03:28 PM
we will handle it somehow when i return calhoun i promise!
I'LL BE BACK!....*cough*

we'll find a good team and crush that curse