Lt. Commander
# 1 state of the game?
09-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I downloaded the demo, and thought about giving the game a try. But I was wondering about what the game was currently like, if it had improved in the areas that early reviews noted as lacking.

how are things like in STO right now? what will be patched/improved in the future?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumshard View Post
I downloaded the demo, and thought about giving the game a try. But I was wondering about what the game was currently like, if it had improved in the areas that early reviews noted as lacking.

how are things like in STO right now? what will be patched/improved in the future?
Check out Klingons man, we got some serious lovin, you gonna enjoy it!
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Yes, Play KLINGONS and TELL all your FRIENDS. What a GRAND ole time you had.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Quote:
ow ye we get pampered like nothing real, we have loads of ships, science ships, tons of missions, loads of missions that take us into the world of the kdf and its races, its totaly mind blowing....................................
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
It has improved a great deal over when it was launched and they have added a lot of content and are focusing on crushing the bugs. I think you will find the devs some of the most active and best listeners as well. It still has a long way to go but they seem to care and are working very hard on the game. I would suggest looking through the engineering reports to see what has been done.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
ow ye we get pampered like nothing real, we have loads of ships, science ships, tons of missions, loads of missions that take us into the world of the kdf and its races, its totaly mind blowing....................................
Seriously, I am jealous, you get to experience them all over again from the start!! All the new surprises and all!! Geesssh your so lucky.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Seriously, I am jealous, you get to experience them all over again from the start!! All the new surprises and all!! Geesssh your so lucky.
totally, there is no repetative grinding at all, we have a huge playerbase and not one single person has left the game on our side at all. we have some great tactics for pvp too, we sit right on the spawn point and wait for the brave feds to come and get us.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
totally, there is no repetative grinding at all, we have a huge playerbase and not one single person has left the game on our side at all. we have some great tactics for pvp too, we sit right on the spawn point and wait for the brave feds to come and get us.
all why drinking Chai Lattes and discussing what we learned from watching Oprah today and how it can help in universe domination.... it's really a moment you must experience.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
all why drinking Chai Lattes and discussing what we learned from watching Oprah today and how it can help in universe domination.... it's really a moment you must experience.
Does Oprah take prune juice in her raktajino?