Lt. Commander
If anyone has gotton that high of a rank of ambassador one reward is to be able to pick any enemy bridge officer you want . What are the races you can pick from and is a choice a BREEN . Thanks anyanswer will do you don't have to be that correct.

<----------p.s. our qween lady ga ga
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg3of5
If anyone has gotton that high of a rank of ambassador one reward is to be able to pick any enemy bridge officer you want . What are the races you can pick from and is a choice a BREEN . Thanks anyanswer will do you don't have to be that correct.

Officers (all 3 classes) from the klingon side:

- Klingon male / Female
- Orion male/femail
- Nausican
- Gorn.

That's it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2010, 06:41 AM
how and where do you make that work? an enemy bridge officer joining your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-14-2010, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpatriot View Post
how and where do you make that work? an enemy bridge officer joining your crew.
When you get enough diplomacy experience to become a federation ambassador, Ambassador Jiro becomes a store that sells Klingon-faction bridge officers. They're common quality, so no high tier powers or stats.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg3of5

I would be interested in knowing if we will be able to choose a Breen later as the Weekly Episodes progress. Remember in the last episode, the Breen Science Officer says he / she wants asylum in the federation, and there are other Breen soldiers who feel the same way. At the end of the mission, your science officer sends the rebel breen a message and you are now waiting on a reply.

It would rock if you are able to unlock the breen as a bridge crew by doing these weekly episodes, or even unlocking the ability to buy them from the C-Store as a playable race. The story line is now already established. You would be one of the breen Officers that your Captain helped escape from the Breen Confederacy, and now you want to be a Federation Officer.

How epic would that be?
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oroko
I would be interested in knowing if we will be able to choose a Breen later as the Weekly Episodes progress. Remember in the last episode, the Breen Science Officer says he / she wants asylum in the federation, and there are other Breen soldiers who feel the same way. At the end of the mission, your science officer sends the rebel breen a message and you are now waiting on a reply.

It would rock if you are able to unlock the breen as a bridge crew by doing these weekly episodes, or even unlocking the ability to buy them from the C-Store as a playable race. The story line is now already established. You would be one of the breen Officers that your Captain helped escape from the Breen Confederacy, and now you want to be a Federation Officer.

How epic would that be?
Well, didn't the devs say that players that do all the weekly eps as they are released will get a special reward (this was beyond the physical item you get for taking the mission in its first week)? Maybe it is a Breen BO (like the Fed Ambassador KDF exchange officer reward or the Borg Sci Off you can get)? That'd be pretty cool (get it? Ha-ha!).
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Cryptic seems t be missing the concept of climax. A breen officer would be great but I have my doubts. I hope they prove us wrong this time however. They do seem to improve their quality albeit slowly.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Commons & Climax
09-21-2010, 06:45 AM
BOs are commons big let down there. I fear the part 5 is going to be let down. The finial part of show was were there heroes from Kirk to Picard overcome very difficult problem. In short part 5 should be harder then the rest. Player may even fail once or twice before they clear it. For them to clear it in 15 mins after all this build up I fear will just disappoint a lot of Star Trek Fans.