Lt. Commander
# 1 Aiding the Deferi
08-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi Sir,

in the new mission "Aiding the Deferi", you have to do 3 things : Deferi Outpost 3, Deferi Patrols and Kelrami Belt.

The firstone I did, and it was about finding 5 lost transports, and second part you had to repair 4 Radar Arrays.
But I can't find what I need to do for the other parts of the daily ; How should we do Deferi Patrols, and how must we complete Kelrami Belt please ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

soon our voices must become one, or one must leave

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2010, 04:15 AM
Near the Defari Homeworld are ship encounters called Deferi Patrol. When you meet them a window should open so you can begin that quest.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2010, 06:27 AM
Hi Sir,

and is that Deferi Homeworld in the Orelius Sector please ? I flew around and don't see any enemie patrols at all. sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about friend. Can anybody help Me out in the right direction please ?

Where exactly should I find the Deferi patrols please ?

and what do they mean with the Kelvani Belt ?

thx in advance for your answers !

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2010, 06:32 AM
All parts of the mission are completed in the same sector map. To find the rift simply go to your local map and locate the system. Click it to plot a course there.

It will take you a bit of effort to find a patrol ship because there are so many players in the system playing the mission. Just cruise around until you see a ship called Defari Patrol and talk to it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2010, 06:35 AM
The Deferi Patrol follows the trade route - the blue ribbon through the sector.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskaton777 View Post
Hi Sir,

and is that Deferi Homeworld in the Orelius Sector please ? I flew around and don't see any enemie patrols at all. sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about friend. Can anybody help Me out in the right direction please ?

Where exactly should I find the Deferi patrols please ?

and what do they mean with the Kelvani Belt ?

thx in advance for your answers !

Eskaton
Kelvani Belt is a place on the map you can just click it to go there.
You'll have to look for the Deferi Patrol ship near to planet Defera. It's not an enemy ship - it's an ally. We can't tell you exactly where to go because it's a ship that moves!