Lt. Commander
# 11
08-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoblin256 View Post
I personally think the Tholians should be the baddies in the next set of weekly episodes after the Breen.
I love this idea.... Dstahl MAKE IT SO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoblin256 View Post
I personally think the Tholians should be the baddies in the next set of weekly episodes after the Breen.
While I wouldn't say the next set of weekly episodes, I would love to see the Tholians included in game at some point. They were always my favourite race from Starfleet Battles.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-30-2010, 10:08 AM
they do scream weekly series, perhaps series 3 or 4. i know they have some plans already laid down and they have mentioned a race not yet implemented in sto for one of those series so there is an outside shot tholians might be them.

either way we need to get them in game at some point. the only problem is the ground combat because tholians scant live in our environment and we cant live in theirs so it will be somewhat tricky, unless our crews yet environmental suits.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-30-2010, 11:03 AM
A weekly episode would be awesome. Like you said I don't know how they would do ground combat... what do Tholian's look like could they use environmental suits?

Ok I just Googled them, look pretty neat. They're crystalline in nature right? Perhaps they could have produced a "coating" or something for themselves to survive in "class M" or whatever it is we can live in? Perhaps a stoyline could start with distress calls from ships but they get destroyed and you have to unravel the mystery behind their destruction etc would be interesting no?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-30-2010, 03:03 PM
Maybe Tholian space is near Deferi space and as the Deferi were colonizing othe stars mistakenly crossed Tholian space. When it comes to messing with their space the Tholians don't mess around.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
Maybe Tholian space is near Deferi space and as the Deferi were colonizing othe stars mistakenly crossed Tholian space. When it comes to messing with their space the Tholians don't mess around.
i believe tholian space is below klingon space, so not really that close to Deferi. it will however be in a good place for both the feds and klingons to reach to a tholian sector would be very doable
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Tholians are the opposite of the Breen. They live in temperatures that can melt lead.

See http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tholian
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
Tholians are the opposite of the Breen. They live in temperatures that can melt lead.

See http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tholian
This and the post above yours would make this really work
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-30-2010, 03:19 PM
And where does Tholian silk come from?
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Y'know, every starfleet away team has shields now, just make it o when you beam aboard their ships, if you don't have shields, you'll take DOT really fast, if you have a shield you wont take DOT. Suppose that'd still make combat tricky since as soon as your shield drops, the enviroment kills you v.v
Closed Thread