Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I already did this daily mission 3 times, and it still reads 1/5.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2010, 07:30 AM
same here

i have two characters the have done it both 2 or 3 times and reads as 1/5 on both
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Not in game to check but isn't that accolade for the 5 Defari weekly episodes. Thus, 1 down and four weeks to go to complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Same problem, but it is updating the count in the episode inside my Captains Log so I think it's safe to assume once this bug has been fixed the accolade will be credited retrospectively.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Not in game to check but isn't that accolade for the 5 Defari weekly episodes. Thus, 1 down and four weeks to go to complete it.
no its says the daily on the accolade
Lt. Commander
# 6 Not fixed...
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
... confirmung the bug still exists. And of course the 'language update' has lead to blank communication-text-boxes...
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-18-2010, 03:56 PM
There was no notes on the latest patch. And when I was on a few days ago this bug was still happening.

Why can they not fix something that has been almost a month now. Instead they just keep shoving more stuff to us with potential to break even more things.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabeth1
There was no notes on the latest patch. And when I was on a few days ago this bug was still happening.

Why can they not fix something that has been almost a month now. Instead they just keep shoving more stuff to us with potential to break even more things.
Engineering Report states that the fix is in testing so hopefully they will manage to get it live for the finale next week.
The weekly episodes are designed to have the feel of the show, so putting off releasing content to fix bugs would not work well.

I would say though that, whilst I understand the problems in getting these fixes out, I think the community would be a lot happier if the Devs could let us know they are aware of the issues and that they are working on it; rather than just leaving us wondering.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Same.

Aid the Deferi 1/5 and I clearly did more times than that.
Lt. Commander
# 10 gm response
09-18-2010, 08:21 PM
I was wondering about this issue too and put in a GM ticket...of course I intially got the usual automatic and useless repsonse to provide more information....which there really wasn't anything more to say than what I originally submitted: The Accolade: Tipping the Scales is not giving credit on its completed mission count (1/5) for competing the Aid the Deferi (Daily) mission on subsequent days.

Here is the GM response:

I'm reviewing the issue you described we found that this function appears to be working correctly. There is currently no reward for this mission at the max level, since you can no longer gain skill points.

If you believe that the function should be different, please feel free to submit feedback in the Official Forums. (Reachable through the Community tab on the launcher):

We appreciate your feeback and thank you for playing!

GM Vargas

Needless to say I would rather have been told someone is working the problem than to get a useless response. Does this GM even understand the difference between mission accomplishment count and rewarded skill points? The only thing I can take from this is that by being Vice Admiral this GM is saying certain Accolades will become unobtainable....I have hard time buying that.