Lt. Commander
Hi guys.

Looking at this screenshot here:

http://imongrel.files.wordpress.com/...0-21-55-38.jpg

Is there any way to move those minimize and window-mode buttons marked with the red arrow? I keep hitting them by accident when I'm trying to change instance or do other things.

Yes, I CAN move the map down slightly but before I do (given the whole idea of moving the xp bar to the bottom was to have everything else top-aligned) I was just wondering if there's a way to move or disable the buttons in options?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Move your minimap to a more logical position.

I would like to hear a more permanent solution though.

Also, it seems as if your resolution is very very low, you might want to crank it up some, which will make those boxes smaller, additionally, zoom out or you will die before you see what is firing at you.

S*D
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2010, 02:17 PM
The question is in the feedback forum and therefore directed at the devs. But anyway...

I like my map where it is. It's standard practice to have it in the top-right in most any if not all MMORPGs I've played, and that's a lot of MMORPGs.

My resolution is set at 1280x800, with 2xAA, which is the best my system can manage, and dude, you look at one screenshot and assume I spend the whole game zoomed in that far? Can you say "snap judgement"?

Apart from the fact nothing will be shooting at me in Sector view .. double
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2010, 02:20 PM
I played around with alt-enter and Windowed-Maximized mode and those buttons simply disappeared at one point.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra37 View Post
I played around with alt-enter and Windowed-Maximized mode and those buttons disappeared at one point.
Well that's kinda my point. Given that alt-enter will go to windowed and alt-tab will minimize, why do we need those buttons? They do disappear in windowed mode but that's of no help in fullscreen
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-30-2010, 02:25 PM
It seems they automatically disappear after like 5 secs in Windowed-Maximized and Fullscreen mode as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra37 View Post
It seems they automatically disappear after like 5 secs in Windowed-Maximized and Fullscreen mode as well.
I can't get it to disappear in fullscreen mode. It's not a game-breaker, like I said, just feedback on the UI customisation if anything, in that it's not 100% customisable with those buttons hard-coded in the way.

I wonder if the eternal troll has anything else to add...
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-30-2010, 03:03 PM
This seems like it's a problem that you're personally having. Those 2 buttons disappear for me as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
They disappear for me too when I take the mouse away. Anyway, I'll just have to adapt to it. I much prefer my UI layout the way it is over the standard layout.

There are far more important things to worry about in life, I'm just trying to cover all bases. It's what I do. I push games to their limits and then I break them lol
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-30-2010, 09:30 PM
windowed-maximized mode works just as good as full screen mode, that's what I use, I didn't even notice that it wasn't full screen until I checked the settings