Lt. Commander
# 1 C-store, wtf ?!?
08-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Ok i'm sorry because it has probably been said a lot of time before, but i'm pretty ****ed off right now.

For some time i considered buying this game, and finally today i couldn't resist.

So here i am, uploading patch when i see something about C-Store, since i've never heard about before, i go there, and much to my suprise i discover that you can BUY ship that are better that those you can get online by playing the game.

It's been a long time since i played a MMO game, but damn, i never thought it would sink this low. I mean, here i am buying a game, paying a monthly fee, and some ******* can come and just buy with real money something better that the stuff i dedicated hours of playing to get, wtf, do you take me for the most stupid person on earth ? (which it seems i am, since i bought the game without sufficently informing myself) There has been some commercial transaction for item when i used to play Everquest, but they weren't item that you could normally get by playing the game...

Sorry for the rant, but i'm very disapointed, and Cryptic studio, i suscribed for 3 months, but you could be sure that it'll the only you'll get for me, i have no problem with you selling item, but item better that what you could get by playing, wtf man ?!?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-31-2010, 12:33 PM
it honestly does seem that they are putting stuff in the store that is better than what you earn thorough normal gameplay! this does suck...like the t5 excelsior, its better than the assault cruisers (from what ive heard). wtf! I spend weeks to get to RA to earn my sovereign just to buy a better ship with real money. I dont get it. sure cryptic is making money, but they are also ****in off everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Wow!! How did you miss all the complaint threads on the forums about it? Well for what it is worth, you are in for a real hoot when you see the prices of those better ships.

BTW: To clear up a misconception you have, one cant normally get those ships in game! So don't worry about devoting countless to earning them. I bet that is a big load of your mind -no?