Lt. Commander
Hypos etc just wondering. Dont care if there are other threads about this, this need to be fixed ASAP !
Sick and tired of not beeing able to use them in battle anymore because one can only use them 1-2 times .
So again when will this be fixed ? care to respond plis
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2010, 04:49 AM
My bet? Never. The same as übermobs, screwed exploration missions and tons of other bugs that made me stop playing
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2010, 08:27 AM
this is tricky to answer. its tricky because there's no way to know. they're suppose to not be working as dilligently on content and are suppose to be working more dilligent this season on trying to get all the number bugs fixed. that being said WHEN who knows. they got a lot of bugs to work on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2010, 10:51 AM
They really do have a lot to do.
I hit several gamebreaking bugs everyday now and I only do the VA dailies in B'Tran. I mean, it is getting awful. Today, three crashes to desktop, one weapon tray lockup, three weapon graphic problems, and two screen lock ups that forced me to close to desktop. That is just today and it is like that everyday.

This combined with all the other things promised for "later", and I'm losing my patience. I honestly don't know how much longer I can wait for a stable, polished game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryhausen

This combined with all the other things promised for "later", and I'm losing my patience. I honestly don't know how much longer I can wait for a stable, polished game.
They have promised a great bug fix for S3 so lets hope this happends

But this thing with hypos battery's etc is a new thing thats really ****ing players off badly, not to be able to use then in combat
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-02-2010, 02:23 AM
This patch thats goin up tonight will fix the majority of the big bugs like the hypos and b'tran stuff
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Default Release Notes - September 2, 2010
ST.5.20100830a.5

* Consumable Items: Fixed an issue where consumable items could not be used more than once per equip
Thank you Cryptic