Lt. Commander
# 1 20% On New Items
09-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Bad marketing C-Store. On everything but the new stuff. All you are doing is teaching people to wait to buy stuff. Not the way to make money people. The Excelsior should not have been on the list. 20% Discount on the rest good idea. You guys have been in rush to mark things down almost from day one.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Just think of the ppl who purchased it prior to the sale for 1200 CP...I bet they would be in an uproar if it went to 20% off (and no, I did not buy one).

This is why I do not support the C-Store...
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Bad marketing C-Store. On everything but the new stuff. All you are doing is teaching people to wait to buy stuff. Not the way to make money people. The Excelsior should not have been on the list. 20% Discount on the rest good idea. You guys have been in rush to mark things down almost from day one.
I'd bet good money that you saw the ad title for the discount, then came straight here. The discount does not apply to the Excelsior. It says so right on the ad. Next time, look around a little before responding in a knee-jerk fashion.

And how do you figure they are in a rush to mark things down?
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah it does say that it doesn't apply to the Excel only, everything else is up for grabs. The Excel just came out last Thursday and I just bought it saturday at full price, I'd be ****ed if it suddenly went on sale.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Lol
09-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Appears they did pull it after the fact. No wonder Atrai has not made a profit in years if that is example of how they run things. The add with discounted price is still up people.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Doh, thought you were complaining they werent on sale my mistake.