Lt. Commander
I put in a ticket over half an hour ago as i sit in an empty PvP map. Cryptic, there are not so many players left that GM response time should be so bad. Lots of the subscriber base doesn't log in. This is a major issue. People shouldn't have to sit this long in a stuck map with no response. Crappy GM customer service is the mark of MMO's, but that's usually reserved for good MMO's like WoW or any MMO but STO. I think we've gotten plenty of C-Store crap and other fluff this game offers; fix these PvP issues already
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-05-2010, 10:36 AM
I think they meant well, trying to stop people who were losing and leaving before the match could end. Sometimes good intentions have unintended consequences.

For now though, if you are in space and alone you should be able to leave by flying to the edge of the map and warping when you get the prompt. As for ground, the only way I'm aware of is to log out for around 15 minutes, which will allow the map to reset and you should be free when you get back. I've never tested it so it may work for a shorter amount of time. General knowledge seems to be 15 minutes though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
yeah i figured while i wait i would play my other character and do some of the space warzone. you know, the one where the borg probes/spheres are stuck in the blocks and they can hit you from anywhere but you can't hit them because you don't have line of sight on them but they can shoot you from inside a block? yeah, that's the one
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Is that back? lol. For a while now Ker'rat has been pretty good, with the exception of a relative few still finding their way into invincibility.

/comfort
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-05-2010, 11:05 AM
oh yeah. about 4 or 5 of the nodes aren't really worth going near because the probes/spheres that guard them are stuck in a way where you can't hit them but they shoot at you through the walls of the obelisk or whatever you want to call it