Lt. Commander
# 41
09-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Ok. From the amount of opposing reactions, it seems to me that your little project has failed?

You do however claim that your project is moving forward and that you have supporters and alot of them (at least that is the impression i get from reading your posts).

Now anyone can go ahead and make claims that they have supporters and that they are laying foundations here and there, but:

How can people know it is true? List your supporters (fleets and or (preferably) people) for the opposing force to see.
If you can post a long list, then you will have won your case I think, if you can't... Well... I think you know what will happen then.

It is interesting that you list 'others' as opposing forces as it certainly feels that way at times. I would say it is odd as we are doing this for the players that were interested and are in the project, and not for those that have no interest in it or do not wish it to do well.

I'm not writing responses to "win my case", I'm just writing to let people know what we're doing and because some people took it upon themselves to see The Klingon Project as a threat. Whether they believe my posts or not is up to them and I feel no need to prove them otherwise as the end result will show them the truth once we are done with the mergers. It is unfortunate that rather than posting additional information and updates as specific events in our progress, our 'fleet' thread has just been a means to defend ourselves and what we are doing... at least that is the way it feels. I mean it's not like you see a thread gain opposition just because a group of people are deciding to do something to make their own game experience more fun in the Fed fleet forums.

However your request is understandable, but the answer to your post can be found in this response to a previous post found HERE. You will find my answer there.

If you do feel the need to pursue this further, my personal inbox is open. Also, there is the option to wait after the fleet mergers are complete, at which point the announcement will be made. Not that it needs to be, but rather for the requests that have been made.

Thanks for posting,
Tal
Lt. Commander
# 42 Which group?
09-14-2010, 11:18 AM
If you're leading this endeavor who's this, http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=169623 . Which of these two alliance is getting more Support. And who really wants to Help the KDF not just put themselves in charge of Multi-Fleet Alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
Thank you. I'll let the leads know. Please note, that more than likely we will not attend as we no longer hold interest in any merging or joined works between our two groups. The hospitality is appreciated, but find that we are better off doing this on our own route. Many thanks for Chang for considering it and all the best.
If you can't take a negative criticism maybe Leading Klingons isn't for you. In interest of a greater KDF side a merger would've been the way to go, if you'd rather keep it for your self I could see not wanting a merger.

Who does support you, Chang at least list's his supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
Time to close this thread or move it to a more appropriate area this is not a fleet it is in the wrong area. I will be reporting this thread you all should do the same.
Agree
Lt. Commander
# 43
09-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krell83
If you're leading this endeavor who's this, http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=169623 . Which of these two alliance is getting more Support. And who really wants to Help the KDF not just put themselves in charge of Multi-Fleet Alliance?

If you can't take a negative criticism maybe Leading Klingons isn't for you. In interest of a greater KDF side a merger would've been the way to go, if you'd rather keep it for your self I could see not wanting a merger.

Who does support you, Chang at least list's his supporters.

Agree

Aloha Krell83.
  • You may already find the answers to your questions, as they have already been answered, located at the following link
  • Clarifications and Corrections on misconceptions in your post in regards to The Klingon Project not merging with the KDFA at this point in time, your insistance of my wanting the position of leadership, are also found at the following link

CLICK HERE

In the future, please refer to earlier posts as the quote above is redundant and already far behind on our progressive path which will finally bring The Klingon Project to fruition.

However your request is understandable, but the answer to your post can be found in this response to a previous post as linked above.

If you do feel the need to pursue this further, my personal inbox is open. Also, there is the option to wait after the fleet mergers are complete, at which point the announcement will be made. Not that it needs to be, but rather for the requests that have been made.

We are combined in our efforts,
we are friendly,
we are a fleet.

Cheers and thank you for posting,
Tal

Edit: spellcheck, grammatical wording

THE KLINGON PROJECT
No Ego, No Drama, Just Chillax
Lt. Commander
# 44
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Every link I see posted leads to a post that skates, skirts, dodges, and simply runs away from the answers that would explain everything. It is this kind of dodging that wins elections and stupifies reporters. I have seen what you are trying to do, I can read between the lines, and trying to shift blame on me or other posters is not good form. I only hope and pray that I do not feel the urge to post here again. It is redundant and does need to be closed.

I hope you have a political science degree because you would make a great politician, but a lousy Klingon. (This figuratively speaking as you will inevitably point out once again that Klingons are a fictitious race. Well DUH!!)
Lt. Commander
# 45
09-15-2010, 02:46 PM
...removed...

I just can't think of anything nice to say about this right now.
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotimor
Every link I see posted leads to a post that skates, skirts, dodges, and simply runs away from the answers that would explain everything. It is this kind of dodging that wins elections and stupifies reporters. I have seen what you are trying to do, I can read between the lines, and trying to shift blame on me or other posters is not good form. I only hope and pray that I do not feel the urge to post here again. It is redundant and does need to be closed.

I hope you have a political science degree because you would make a great politician, but a lousy Klingon. (This figuratively speaking as you will inevitably point out once again that Klingons are a fictitious race. Well DUH!!)

Well there are the answers that we are not going to divulge.

We feel no need to obtain another player group's permission, approval, etc. when it comes to what is best for The Klingon Project and its combining fleets.

That said, you're not going to get anything out of me if it might bring harm to the Klingon Project or the players that participate with it, each post in regards to trying to paint us in a bad light will recieve the same response.

Each post with the same questions will recieve the same link.

That is the way things are going to be until either the mergers are complete or you finally get the hint to leave us alone. We are not the aggressors here, we are in our own thread defending ourselves, but for one reason or another this has kept some people's interest.

Here's a timeline of the events:
Quote:
1) A post from a third party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanZen View Post
09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
good idea but the KDF Alliance is also trying to do the samething...maybe ya'll should get together and come up with some sort of arrangment. Look up Sa'Chang or a member of Black Legion Knights
2) My response to the third party suggestion.
Quote:
09-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Someone told me something along those lines in game, but i couldnt figure out who was who, so i posted it in their thread on these forums. So if any black legion knights are interested in working together on this project and be counted as one of teh participating klingon fleets, please lemme know here, much easier than to hunt people down (that and i never check my ingame inbox, full of spam). So yuh, lemme know please

EDIT:
PS if you could give me the full name with their @name ill try to contact them

3) My post in the KDFA's thread after I saw Chang's name next to the thread and realized this was who Quanzen was talking about. I posted both there and a link in his associated fleet's thread to get his attention.
Quote:
09-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Apparently a little bird told me we had something in common in regards to ideas. http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=179351

if it tickles your fancy, maybe we could work together in some form?

cheers
Tal
I.K.S. Azetbur
4) Two days pass, waiting patiently.

5) My inbox mail recieved from Sa'Chang after I mailed him as was reccomended. Things looked well and promising.
Quote:
09-08-2010 06:23 PM
Greetings and Salutations LeonHart,

I will have to get back to you as we run KDF Alliance High Council just like the High Council in Qo'nos with a meeting to discuss your proposal and it will be voted on whether we work together on saving the Klingon Empire in STO. I am the current Chancellor of the KDF Alliance High Council and I will propose your proposal to work out some sort of arrangement to working together since we seem to have some resemblence to saving the Klingon Empire. We conviene on Mondays at 5pm PDT , 6pm Mtn , 7pm CST, 8pm EST , UDT( GMT -9 ). I will let you know the out come as soon as possible after our meeting ( September 13th , 2010 ).
6) The first post in The Klingon Project's thread from an aggressor's standpoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsargt2002 View Post
09-08-2010, 10:51 PM
You Will never be able to take control of the KDFA . We will not allow this insult to the Klingon fleets in the alliance . not have the power or the right to attempt this. in your own words u are attempting to overthrow everything we in the KDFA have built.

Mog
major general
general of the fleet
Mad house Of Kahless

6) At this point it became me trying to figure out what the helk was going on and eventually defending our stance. I will admit at a point it had gotten slightly heated. It climaxed to the point that an aggressor's post found HERE had to be edited by a Cryptic forum moderator because it was inappropriate
(It has since then been re-edited by the player in question to include the reason for editing titled "upurs"... at which point I see little need but to take the high road and simply set said player to ignore as this is only another example of continued aggression as noted earlier in this post). Those types of posts are the reason why the consensus in The Klingon Project was to remain independant. I will say that the poor actions of a few don't dictate the 'face' of a group, so in that regard I do wish the KDFA the best of luck in their own endeavors.

After that point, I thought that it would be in everyone's best interest if I took some time away to formulate responses to the posts that were coming up. I did, and here we are. I will say that I am tired of having to repeat myself and defend our right to simply exist. I looked at the forum guidelines carefully and made sure to stay within their boundaries.

----------------------------------------------------

Still the redundant requests and incorrect comments persist from the same people, still we defend ourselves from something as simple as having our own fleet's thread closed, not for things posted on The Klingon Project's behalf but what others continue to add onto it.

We do not try to get other fleets' threads closed and we do not harass them to the point of making simply coming to the forums stressing. I am honestly glad that my fleetmates have it in them to leave things be and not post responses to this silliness or god forbid post continuous opposition in another fleet's thread.

As was stated before, we feel no need to obtain another player group's permission, approval, etc. when it comes to what is best for The Klingon Project, its combining fleets, and the players that are part of it. We are playing by the rules and should be allowed the same rights as others.

I have been polite enough to offer responses, but at this point I will no longer acknowledge posts that repeat the same requests, do not respect our decisions in what we regard as best for the wellfare of our group's players, or call for the closing of our own fleet thread. What I will have to do, have to unfortunately do, is read said post, set the individual to ignore so I won't be able to read their post, and then -finally- just post a simple update of our progress and interesting tidbits that we have accomplished and/or are testing out just like all the other fleets in these forums. I had thought that the best response to said posts was something polite, orderly, and with a request for them to wait and see the outcome. What I have come to now is that the best response seems to be to say nothing at all.

This is me making a polite request, just leave us well enough alone. We are good players, helpful, and are trying something both interesting and fun. In no way are we bringing harm to another group, to STO, to Cryptic, as in the way that is being done to us.

This is our thread and I myself am trying to keep it on track without further derailment.

At this point, you might still speak ill of my intentions or my character (to my 'face' or behind my 'back')
but I won't do it to you.

There are no 'hidden messages' or acts of subterfuge in these words as has been suggested otherwise. I do not fathom why you would wish to continue this. Myself as the 'front desk clerk', the people I answer to, The Klingon Project... have moved on.

A few weeks from now the mergers will be complete, the fleet will have it's own site, as a third party player was kind enough to offer an invitation to use their wiki. All this that has since passed, will be nothing else but water under the bridge.

So please, be kind enough to just leave us be.

Thank you,
-Tal

Edit: Grammatical, 'teh' does not equal 'the' + spellcheck
Lt. Commander
# 47 House of Clan Hunters
09-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Hi Tal

I see you are keeping busy, and it's no small task you have endeavoured out on.

I hope everything is going well, and that the fleets that will benefit from this merger will prosper and grow in the future.

If this new Alliance needs any support or want to team up to do STF's, missions, PvP etc don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Good Luck

Nikita, House of Clan Hunters
Lt. Commander
# 48
09-23-2010, 06:04 AM
Thanks Niki, will definitely plan on that
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
The first merger is 2/3rds complete between Grande Imperial Fleet/House and Island Gamers.
So this is a Federation Led Mega Fleet. I'd say good luck but I wouldn't mean it.
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-23-2010, 08:55 AM