Lt. Commander
# 51
09-23-2010, 08:57 AM
PROGRESS UPDATE:

The first merger is 2/3rds complete between Grande Imperial Fleet/House and Island Gamers. The second merger will begin after this is complete.

Also the new website is up and running, but is currently being updated with new thread areas.
It will have the following:
-dedicated movie/series section with watchable videos
-the standard pvp/wiki/sto information center with the shipyards and tactics (skill point allocation charts included)
-walkthrough informational sections for various episodes and fleet actions
-an interactive rp section with video avatars.

still under construction, but enjoy

http://grandeimperial.guildlaunch.com/
Lt. Commander
# 52
09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
GRANDE IMPERIAL
STAR TREK: Project Runway
Click here for an awesome HEIDI KLUM picture!

That's right we are having our Fleet Uniforms Design Contest!

KLINGON UNIFORMS
1st place Wins 250,000 credits and a special place on our forum's trophy/awards section (tbc)

Runner up Wins 150,000 credits.

The Competition begins now and ends 12:00AM October 1st (us est), at which point a poll will be made of the contestants and we will all vote as to the winner.

Requirements:
Male+Female Leader rank uniforms
Male+Female Officer rank uniforms
Male+Female Member rank uniforms

The uniforms must have something that ties them all together to say 'hey yes we're obviously of the same fleet', but different enough to differentiate amongst the leader/officer/member rank. It might also help to explain why you made a uniform a certain way.

The uniforms must use standard clothe pieces and no special unlock or c-store clothe pieces to be accepted.

FEDERATION UNIFORMS
1st place Wins 200,000 credits and a special place on our forum's trophy/awards section (tbc)

Runner up Wins 100,000 credits.

The Competition begins now and ends 12:00AM October 1st (us est), at which point a poll will be made of the contestants and we will all vote as to the winner.

Requirements:
Male+Female Leader rank uniforms
Male+Female Officer rank uniforms
Male+Female Member rank uniforms

The uniforms must have something that ties them all together to say 'hey yes we're obviously of the same fleet', but different enough to differentiate amongst the leader/officer/member rank. It might also help to explain why you made a uniform a certain way.

The uniforms must use standard clothe pieces and no special unlock or c-store clothe pieces to be accepted.

If you fancy yourself a designer and are not of our group, you are more than welcome to compete for the prize money. Just put a link with the necessary screenshots of your designs in my mailbox as well as your ingame name that you prefer to be contacted on.

GOOD LUCK ALL!
Lt. Commander
# 53 change your name
09-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Now I know what fleets to kill even harder LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 54 Job Ads
09-30-2010, 09:35 AM
ALOHA! ^__^ Currently recruiting/promoting for the follow tasks:

Would like help in having a clear roster of who a player would go to for what information or dispensed skill.

If you fit into any of the following areas please send me a mail and elaborate.

GUILD FORUMS
-starting interesting threads/starting informative threads, making sure the forums are clean
-starting forum based events (stories) for our roleplaying sections (we need DMs)

STAR TREK ONLINE FORUMS
-helping keeping our advertisement threads updated and active in the sto forums fleet recruitment area

IN GAME EVENTS
-starting and running events
-PVP, PVE

BUILDERS
-forum artwork/design, flash, images, videos
-Public Relations design (videos, etc)
-member signatures, etc (look at it as additions to your personal portfolio)

BANKING
-making sure the bank is clean, has enough room for new items, and does not contain crappy items or have items in the wrong slot tabs

PUBLIC RELATIONS
-Ambassadors to other fleets, getting our name out there, (I'm looking at you Carol )

People already in the Grande Imperial fleet(s) have priority,
however new folk or outside help will be considered (especially ARTISTS).
Cheers and thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 55
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM
needs more undine. this klingon alliance must be exterminated :O
Lt. Commander
# 56
09-30-2010, 04:10 PM
ALOHA! ^__^ Currently recruiting/promoting for the follow tasks:

Would like help in having a clear roster of who a player would go to for what information or dispensed skill.

If you fit into any of the following areas please send me a mail and elaborate.

GUILD FORUMS
-starting interesting threads/starting informative threads, making sure the forums are clean
-starting forum based events (stories) for our roleplaying sections (we need DMs)

STAR TREK ONLINE FORUMS
-helping keeping our advertisement threads updated and active in the sto forums fleet recruitment area

IN GAME EVENTS
-starting and running events
-PVP, PVE

BUILDERS
-forum artwork/design, flash, images, videos
-Public Relations design (videos, etc)
-member signatures, etc (look at it as additions to your personal portfolio)

BANKING
-making sure the bank is clean, has enough room for new items, and does not contain crappy items or have items in the wrong slot tabs

PUBLIC RELATIONS
-Ambassadors to other fleets, getting our name out there, (I'm looking at you Carol )

People already in the Grande Imperial fleet(s) have priority,
however new folk or outside help will be considered (especially ARTISTS).
Cheers and thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 57 Congratulations!
10-01-2010, 08:09 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

The winners of the Star Trek: Project Runway uniform design

JoPaSa (2nd Place)
and
Vermagnussen (1st Place)

You will receive your prize credits in the coming days.

Kudos and nice work ^__^
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-08-2010, 08:06 AM
This entire issue is solved with a faction only chat channel. Let everyone govern, align, and listen to who they want, when they want. Will Cryptic implement such a thing? I have no clue..
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou.Tigers View Post
This entire issue is solved with a faction only chat channel. Let everyone govern, align, and listen to who they want, when they want. Will Cryptic implement such a thing? I have no clue..

I know there are a couple ones created by a couple klingon groups... but the catch is they are a couple... meaning that ones that already have theirs won't really be using some other group's as most of em want to be the central focus of the faction. I totally agree with you on that one though Mizzou, a klingon faction only channel would be pretty neat (Im sure the feds dont need one) but since klings are apparently pvp specific according to stahl it wouldn't hurt. my only beef would be it would turn into a recruiting channel instead, lots of spam of repeated information
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-17-2010, 06:43 AM
Grande Imperial / Island Gamers / Wolf Pack mergers are complete!

^_^

Have a look at out awesome sight (just the rough draft atm)

http://grandeimperial.guildlaunch.com/