Lt. Commander
# 1 Excelsior Bridge is coming?
09-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I wonder if bridge pack of Excelsior is coming?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Dunno, but the one that we briefly see in ST3 is just barely large enough to be a Cryptic sanctioned bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
Dunno, but the one that we briefly see in ST3 is just barely large enough to be a Cryptic sanctioned bridge.
I hope they don't use that one. They should use the ones from Undiscovered Country and Generations, same basic bridge but with a few modifications.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
I hope they don't use that one. They should use the ones from Undiscovered Country and Generations, same basic bridge but with a few modifications.
I agree that those do look superior. However, they are very small in comparison to the bridges which Cryptic has given us thus far.

I don't think their engine can handle something scaled to that size.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Funny thing is all they need to do is tweak the prometheus Bridge and voila! Excelsior bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-04-2010, 05:26 PM
All the ships we buy from the c-store should come with its own bridge , especially at the price they charge us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Funny thing is all they need to do is tweak the prometheus Bridge and voila! Excelsior bridge.
Indeed. In fact most of you probably already know this but the Prometheus bridge is a redress of the Excelsior bridge that they made for the Voyager episode "Flashback". Additionally the Equinox's bridge (Nova class) is a redress of the Prometheus bridge with the Voyager style Captain/First Officer seating assembly.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansler
Indeed. In fact most of you probably already know this but the Prometheus bridge is a redress of the Excelsior bridge that they made for the Voyager episode "Flashback". Additionally the Equinox's bridge (Nova class) is a redress of the Prometheus bridge with the Voyager style Captain/First Officer seating assembly.
Short story long: Use a promy bridge as a modernized Excel bridge. Got it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyenaZERO View Post
Short story long: Use a promy bridge as a modernized Excel bridge. Got it.
I am actually using one of the new Galaxy bridges, forget which one.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansler
Yeah, if you watched Voyager and had a very sharp eye you could see the episodes that the Defiant bridge was redressed and reused.