Lt. Commander
# 11
09-06-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
You take the day off of work and/or school to get to that next rank.
Ive done this..............or

You happily go ahead with the spleen removal surgery so you can sit at home and lvl up while the wife's at work.

Ive done that too, had 2 weeks to myself and the game......ah the game.......

TEE HEE
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Ive done this..............or

You happily go ahead with the spleen removal surgery so you can sit at home and lvl up while the wife's at work.

Ive done that too, had 2 weeks to myself and the game......ah the game.......

TEE HEE
Heh, I did something similar (though with a different MMO at the time, as it was well before STO came out).
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-06-2010, 07:33 AM
You have a Facebook photo album dedicated to in-game screenshots.

When you arrive at work, immediately one of the combat themes from the game starts playing in your head.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-06-2010, 08:12 AM
You are addicted to STO when you are grinding DXP to become the ambassador to Risa.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerka View Post
-When you start asking for help in making an MSD of your in-game ship.

-When you decide to make a machinima series about your in-game ship and crew.

-When you spend half a day Photoshopping wallpapers of pictures of your crew with their bios and stats.
I'm only guilty of most of those... Um... Anyway!

You know you're addicted to STO when you begin plotting to make your own jumja sticks.

You know you're addicted to STO when you scowl every time you see someone commanding a ship a little too similar to yours.

You know you're addicted to STO when you decide to PvP Klingon-side for the sole reason of blowing up anyone with an inappropriate name (ie: any of the dozens of Kirks and Adamas).
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Identiaetlos View Post
You have a Facebook photo album dedicated to in-game screenshots.

When you arrive at work, immediately one of the combat themes from the game starts playing in your head.
Guilty of those as well, ha ha. In my case, various songs from the game play just throughout the day. The medium-tension exploration themes when I'm just walking around, the combat themes if something stressful is happening (I'm in a rush to get somewhere or expecting trouble over something, etc.), occasionally the relaxing themes when I'm just chilling. Can't believe I turned off the in-game music for months, it's proven to be really awesome (though I still wish I could expand it with music from the movies too).
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naju View Post
You know you're addicted to STO when you decide to PvP Klingon-side for the sole reason of blowing up anyone with an inappropriate name.
Guilty of that.

...STO when you hire Master Replicas to create a 1:30,000 scale of your STO ships.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A88mph View Post
...when you hire Master Replicas to create a 1:30,000 scale of your STO ships.
...I can't be the only other one who thinks that sounds AWESOME and would totally, and gleefully, buy one.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
...I can't be the only other one who thinks that sounds AWESOME and would totally, and gleefully, buy one.
...Yeah, me too.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
That would be cool.

I'd put them on my wall ala the Enterprises on the Observation Lounge wall on the Enterprise.