Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Brace for Impact
09-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Does anyone else find it bothersome that when they activate this ability it triggers the Fed red alert sound? Hopefully in the future they can change it out with the Klingon red alert sound.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick281 View Post
Does anyone else find it bothersome that when they activate this ability it triggers the Fed red alert sound? Hopefully in the future they can change it out with the Klingon red alert sound.
I vote yes to that idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
You should off seen back in the day when we had a FED UIís, Fed Ship Graphics, Federation Computers, and Spock congratulating us when we leveled.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-06-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm just glad it works. I still can't find these damn tribble colonies on my scanner!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Considering that our 'Condition Red' alarm is the evacuation alarm that was heard time and again in TNG on the Enterprise, I doubt this will change anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Quote:
This kinda goes back to the Klingon using a hand scanner with the federation style...cept it doesn't work since he bought it from a ferengi. Also it reminds me of the same weapon and other powerups that have a distinct fed sound and smell to them...Something could be done to change the sound of it...but I fear they might not do thisas it might bleed to the fed side and scare the crap out of feds...Could you imagine the klingon computer voice coming over on their speakers?...lol...They'd eb all wth?!?!? Computer has a virus?!?!?...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
You should off seen back in the day when we had a FED UIís, Fed Ship Graphics, Federation Computers, and Spock congratulating us when we leveled.
I was here during that, and it's come a long way yes. Now it's time to kick it up a notch, BAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Considering that our 'Condition Red' alarm is the evacuation alarm that was heard time and again in TNG on the Enterprise, I doubt this will change anytime soon.
Negative, if you play Klingon you can hear the Klingon Red Alert claxon when you're fired on, it differs from the Fed Red Alert claxon, it's more of a whir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I'm just glad it works. I still can't find these damn tribble colonies on my scanner!
I hear that!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Hmm whirring noises on the Klingon ship? Provide a sound link and let me hear if it what I am thinking of...
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Negative, if you play Klingon you can hear the Klingon Red Alert claxon when you're fired on, it differs from the Fed Red Alert claxon, it's more of a whir.
No dude you misunderstand; it's not the iconic "Red Alert" siren that was in TOS and TNG, it is one of the minor alarms that sounded during the TNG series (and Voyager when there was an engineering disaster).

So unless they changed it in the past few weeks (time which I've been taking a break from the game), it's a sound that originated on Federation ships.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
No dude you misunderstand; it's not the iconic "Red Alert" siren that was in TOS and TNG, it is one of the minor alarms that sounded during the TNG series (and Voyager when there was an engineering disaster).

So unless they changed it in the past few weeks (time which I've been taking a break from the game), it's a sound that originated on Federation ships.
Eh?...that's not what I was thinking of...Put a link on it so we can hear the sound.