Lt. Commander
# 91
09-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
He's profiteering on war salvage (i.e. "old school" Ferengi).
Makes sense. A little too much sense.
Lt. Commander
# 92
09-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcivious
Oh man, I just had a thought... that baton would be sweet as the Special reward for completing the series before the next one starts. Even though it'd be a melee weapon and ground only... which means I probably won't use it...
I'm hoping for a Breen bridge officer -- though a Deferi bridge officer is more likely.
Lt. Commander
# 93
09-10-2010, 03:00 PM
What does at the top of each hour mean?
Lt. Commander
# 94
09-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire25 View Post
What does at the top of each hour mean?
It's a general term to mean near the beginning of the hour. So 1am, 2am, 3am, etc.

It's usually considered a vague or approximate term. So 3:55pm and 4:07pm could both be considered the "top of the 4 o'clock hour".

I'm no expert, but that's always been my interpretation.
Lt. Commander
# 95
09-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Thanks for the support on the idea, unfortunately Jesse Heinig pointed out that the Ferengi doesn't get his supplies for a Ferengi vessel, he gets the supplies from the Deferi, which is just weird.
Seeing that the Breen are the race with the cold themed weapons makes me wonder just who supplies the Deferi that supplies the Ferengi that sell the Cryo grenades? I think once the Deferi storyline plays out it will not be impossible to write up such a bonus scenario be it PvP or PvE.
Lt. Commander
# 96
09-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Hmmm.. Managed to use all my cryo nades, and still this guy won't sell any to me..

What % are we talking about here devs... The Ferengi NEVER seems to sell any Cryo nades at ALL...

Please up the % chances of getting a resupply...
Lt. Commander
# 97
09-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Seeing that the Breen are the race with the cold themed weapons makes me wonder just who supplies the Deferi that supplies the Ferengi that sell the Cryo grenades? I think once the Deferi storyline plays out it will not be impossible to write up such a bonus scenario be it PvP or PvE.
This isn't what Heinig said.

he simply said the Ferengi are salvaging from destroyed vessels in the region.
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
Hmmm.. Managed to use all my cryo nades, and still this guy won't sell any to me..

What % are we talking about here devs... The Ferengi NEVER seems to sell any Cryo nades at ALL...

Please up the % chances of getting a resupply...
I second this request. I've used up all of my Cryo Grenades, and this cheapskate is only just now opening his inventory, simply because I have completed the new weekly mission and can buy Deferi Snow Tubers from this guy.

Still no grenades.

Apparently, there's only a 1% chance of this guy restocking (this isn't hard fact, just observed happening ... which is actually 100% failed to stock.) Such abysmally LOW chances makes for poor marketing, customer service, and all of that hype. I mean, seriously ... why waste our time on an item that is almost guaranteed NOT to be there, when we can go about and do other things with a GUARANTEED reward?
Lt. Commander
# 99
09-11-2010, 01:03 PM
I think the percentage should be around 30% and increase 10% for each missions completed in the story line.
Lt. Commander
# 100
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatshark
He'll have other, more regularly-supplied items for sale as the series progresses.

As for the grenades and whether or not he's being honest with his stock, I'll look into it, but I'm pretty sure he sells what he can, when he can.
I am sorry but this makes no sence at all i have been there i dont know how many times from at least 5 minutes before the hour to at least 10 minutes after the top of the hour and i have no grenades left and still nothing, i think yall need to take a look at this and do some work on it , do ya think its fun for us to keep doing this I think not, I love star trek and i love the game but stuff like this ruins it for alot of people, simple if your gonna offer something then offer it if not then dont, our time is important also.