Lt. Commander
# 191
12-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
I went on Tribble and used mission replay to restock my grenades and they appear to be a non-consumable now. At least that is what it appeared to be to me....

I did a bunch of mission replays and they never ran out and never showed any number of charges - just a cooldown of like 1 minute or so. Although I have my Breen Bo using them (he does actually throw them) I can't say for ABSOLUTE SURE about it being a non-consumable item.
Can you earn more than one through replay?
Lt. Commander
# 192
12-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Not sure.... let me go check....
Lt. Commander
# 193
12-03-2010, 09:50 AM
This is good news. I hope it makes it to Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 194
12-03-2010, 10:12 AM
it says - unique - one per character only...

I had to go earn one just now... I had reset my tribble toon... but yes... it does work and is not a consumable item anymore... unique - one per character.

Thanx DStahl...
Lt. Commander
# 195
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Well.. it appears the cryo grenade IS CONSUMABLE after all. I've been testing UGC and I ran out of cryo grenades. I'll see if I can get more from Breen Mission. Yes I did restock my grenades again... what a pain in the rear... but I think they are worth it... maybe the Dev's will change it....
Lt. Commander
# 196
12-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Bump.

Anyone able to restock without doing the mission replay?
Lt. Commander
This is all very interesting. I wondered what had happend to them as I was sure they hadnt been discarded or anything. Literally though, last night, I also decided to do the replay and I equiped the cryo grenade to one of my engineering crew and then done a few more missions. Later on, I went to equip a CRM200 to the same character... guess what? No bleeden cryo grenades! Before anyone insults myintelligence and suggests a ridiculous comment like "have you checked your other crew" or "Have you checked the bank" - yes I have checked and yes I have checked, thanks.

They've gone within 24 hours and I havent done that mission for nothing. I've done that mission for the reward (strangely enough). I have a feeling that (like every issue ive ever reported within STO forums) I get absolutely nothing. Sorry but I'd like to be proven wrong. Not one of my questions have ever been responded to and I'm getting fed up. I'm only Human in real lfe believe it or not
Lt. Commander
# 198
12-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Why not just replay the mission and get the grenades again?
Lt. Commander
# 199
12-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droc-loinia
This is all very interesting. I wondered what had happend to them as I was sure they hadnt been discarded or anything. Literally though, last night, I also decided to do the replay and I equiped the cryo grenade to one of my engineering crew and then done a few more missions. Later on, I went to equip a CRM200 to the same character... guess what? No bleeden cryo grenades! Before anyone insults myintelligence and suggests a ridiculous comment like "have you checked your other crew" or "Have you checked the bank" - yes I have checked and yes I have checked, thanks.

They've gone within 24 hours and I havent done that mission for nothing. I've done that mission for the reward (strangely enough). I have a feeling that (like every issue ive ever reported within STO forums) I get absolutely nothing. Sorry but I'd like to be proven wrong. Not one of my questions have ever been responded to and I'm getting fed up. I'm only Human in real lfe believe it or not
Not sure if i understand your problem , but if you have any grenades left over you wont be able to claim the prize of them yet , but the reward should still be showing in your in progress section, that is where mine are till i use the ones i got, soon as i use them then i will claim the rewards for the mission and restock them then so in a way you could have access to as many as 40 of them
Lt. Commander
# 200
12-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Got to Love those Cryo Grenades.. These are VERY handy for doing STF's... Especially the Cure Transformers... The borg don't do well against them... when you run out use mission replay to get more...