Lt. Commander
# 11
09-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
These are all great quests, all of the Klingons stuff added in season 2 was great, sadly it was over too fast
It was good.....I think it would have been great if they had enemies that scaled to your level...My klingon was already BG5 when this new content came out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-07-2010, 06:05 PM
That was one of the reasons for "delaying" my Klingon experience. I wanted to enjoy the content as an up & coming Klingon and not already be at the end game.

I suspect UGC will be the answer for Klingon Content, but its hard to say if the content created will all be targeted for the end-game. If so, Klingons might remain an exclusive group as most folks won't want to grind their way up to where they could do it. Klingon designers might get discouraged by how few people play their missions and switch to building Fed content.

That would be a shame, because a lot of people would miss-out on the coolness of Being Klingon. So, I'm sorting hoping for a good Klingon mix when UGC comes out. I'm definitely not going to be happy if I'm limited to the number of missions I can build (that might discourage me enough from building any).

Time will tell.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
It was good.....I think it would have been great if they had enemies that scaled to your level...My klingon was already BG5 when this new content came out.
Mine was too, I was speaking more specifically about the story lines rather than that difficulty of the content. It would have been nice had it scaled, but it was still nice to play through it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-09-2010, 09:33 AM
My LT. finally got to the level needed to get "bringing down the house" mission.

I spent 2 hours, yes I started at 11pm and went to bed exhausted at 1am LOOKING FOR the door
that gets to where I need to go to start the mission. After those 2 hours I still haven't found it.

Klingons at Q'nos were of no help, they just don't answer PM's sent in game.

Is there a kind soul that will offer a HINT at where I can find this door?, that is supposedly in the
courtyard area.

At this point I feel like I'm running around in circles, covering areas I've been in many times looking
for this damn door.

OK, figured it out. Warped out of sector, found what needed.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Actually, the location is already mentioned in this very thread (I had a problem finding it too).

Go to the Courtyard (no duh, says so in the instructions which if you're like me you read about 30 times) and yes, this is the area with open sky over head (easy to doubt after searching for a long time).

Just as you first come out into the courtyard, where you want to go is directly ahead. Just cross all the way over. It's a door on the far wall. No markings, might not even look much like a door. But, if you get close enough there will be a little popup asking if you want to go to the lowlands.

Don't blame the other Klingons for not responding, most likely they never found the door.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-10-2010, 12:08 PM
This mission was truly epic I can't say enough good about it awesome!

I think I spent fifteen minutes or so lookingfor the transport then I said to myself "well there's a gate over there who knows"

I wonder if you can revisit the lowlands as a social area maybe go Targh hunting!

The misison completing when you place the trophy in the mess hall was a neat touch.

My only slight qualm was that the BO who commnted about a romulan setting foot on Qo'nos was a Gorn! oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozan View Post
My only slight qualm was that the BO who commnted about a romulan setting foot on Qo'nos was a Gorn! oh well.
Mine was too, that just made it all the more touching... and they were an ally, not even a conquered race
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
my only issue with the episode is
1) I can't get the accolade and
2) Grain Silo's? Really? Alot of klingon farmers are there?
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I have enjoyed all of the more recent Klingon missions, enjoying the weekly episodes as well.
Much more enjoyable than most of the previous ones.
Loving how we finally get decent end rewards like the Feds have had since the beginning.
I pray to Kahless they keep them coming!
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I think they sort of fixed the episode now. You beam down directly into the lowlands. You could say it was made "unnecessarily easier", but on the other hand it does make more sense this way.

Quote:
I wonder if you can revisit the lowlands as a social area maybe go Targh hunting!
I definitively hope so as well! The area was just beautiful. Even though it felt just a little too "green" for the Klingon homeworld, the layout of the map and the design of the buildings was awesome. Loved it, and would like if it'd be made accessible again as a social area.

Quote:
Heh, maybe they fixed that, too - at least I haven't seen a single Non-Klingon resident in the area.

And I just have to chime in: The episode is pure brilliance. Kudos!