Lt. Commander
# 21
09-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Hahaha that's funny. Wish I came up with that one.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Dono ._. i find the entire PvP situation with Klingons ridiculous. They are way to hard to drop, they have way to much dmg (of which most goes through the shields).

I might be missing something but ye ...
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkulla
Dono ._. i find the entire PvP situation with Klingons ridiculous. They are way to hard to drop, they have way to much dmg (of which most goes through the shields).

I might be missing something but ye ...
Oddly enough most KLingons feel the same way about the feds. Cruisers are too tough to drop and can seemingly tank forever unless they are foucused on by 5-6 Klinks, they have an amazing amount of sustained dammage potential and seem to heal way faster than any Klink I know. Of course its all untrue on both sides, but losing a match always makes one look for an excuse outside of one's self.
The truth is that teamwork is king in pvp and Klingons do not play around. As soon as the matches start the Klingons have already made a team and are zipping across the arena to find the feds, which oddly enough never seem to venture away from thier spawn point. If the feds do not like to be attacked so close to thier spawn points then move as quickly as possible to get away from them. Do what a lot of fed teams are doing, spiral up from your SP and make the klingon come to you.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by couladin View Post
simple solution and i already said this in my thread about spawncamping.....when you die map pops up with 5 or 6 choices on where to spawn.
this is the truth and the way.

CS needs to revamp the respawn system like they did the Q system.
for every pvp map-arena, cap n hold, Shanty town, ground and space including Kerrat and Otha.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
The problem isnt that the Klingons spawncamp, but that the Fedball rarely move away from their spawn.. It stands to reason that if you insist on fighting 10k from your spawn, that the newly spawned will take fire.
We have a winner ....

I say this almost every match which it occurs. I've actually seen ships come out then run BACK to their spawn with a billion +engine +maneuverability buffs stacked then complain that we killed them @ spawn.

LOL
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I guess i should find a PvP fleet then xD
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkulla
I guess i should find a PvP fleet then xD
The main reason you are feeling stomped by klinks is this....

There are a lot more fed players, so fed pugs generaly have a much higher chance of having new players... in general and more importently players are likely not to know each other.

A fleet gives you a pool of players to pug with... and you will learn each others styles and abilitys in time.

Klingon players almost always know the other klinks in a pug. When I hit the pugs for fun there is about a 90% chance that I am going to have played with every single pug klink in the map before. I don't even remember the last time I hit a pug game and didn't know at least 3 of the other klinks. I know weather I should hit them with heals or weather they arn't going to need em... or if they are going to melt their first target or I should add some extra fire power to their attack.

The bottom line is the small pool of klingon players in general means we act a lot more like a team even when we pug... in truth the sides are pretty closely balanced and seasoned fed teams vs seasoned klink teams are always good matches.
Lt. Commander
# 28 This is right
09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post

There are a lot more fed players, so fed pugs generaly have a much higher chance of having new players... in general and more importently players are likely not to know each other.

A fleet gives you a pool of players to pug with... and you will learn each others styles and abilitys in time.

Klingon players almost always know the other klinks in a pug. When I hit the pugs for fun there is about a 90% chance that I am going to have played with every single pug klink in the map before. I don't even remember the last time I hit a pug game and didn't know at least 3 of the other klinks. I know weather I should hit them with heals or weather they arn't going to need em... or if they are going to melt their first target or I should add some extra fire power to their attack.

The bottom line is the small pool of klingon players in general means we act a lot more like a team even when we pug... in truth the sides are pretty closely balanced and seasoned fed teams vs seasoned klink teams are always good matches.
and i have said this sence the cry for nerfs have started with more player you have more crappy players if your one of them own it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
and i have said this sence the cry for nerf have started with more player you have more crappy players if your one of the own it.
-head explodes- what was that?
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
I dislike some feds players and take it out on those I see in pvp? I find it a carthardic stress reliever.