Lt. Commander
# 11
09-10-2010, 07:00 AM
If the OP only gets ingame to get marks/emblems, then why even bother? They are not an end, only a means.
And no motivation to run the weekly missions if there is no reward? WTF? Why even play games? What use is the reward to you if you don't like to play the game for itself?
Suppose I handed you 1000 emblems...do you now stop playing?
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-12-2010, 05:28 AM

What's the use of being a Vice Admiral when the emblems price to get any gear is so high?

1) Please lower the price we pay for emblems to get some VA gear from stardock

2) Create more missions for VA since it feels there's not much to do afterwards

3) Create more ways to get XI gear for a VA. Can't get these dropped off as loot for VA as it was for corresponding lower levels.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Well, my opinions on the weeklies have reversed.

My original statement was in disapproval because the first one only granted a cryogenic grenade I stuffed in storage and never touched.

The next two prizes (Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo and Snow Tubers) I was quite fond of.
I hope the next two are equally impressive.

As for the dailies, that opinion will never change.

And yes, aside from the weeklies and new missions, I don't login for longer then is necessary to complete the daily grind.
And it is a grind.

I tired of the STFs long ago.
As soon as I get my Borg Sci Bridge Officer and Bat'leth, they've served their purpose.

As to why I do the dailies, it's because I want to match the VA enemies on a equal footing.
And because I'm hoping on the rare occassion I decide to tackle an RA STF, I'm using weapons to equalize the inequity in them (Khitomer Accords, Terradome).

Also, the slowness of it is frustating.

With my RA level, I had a new personal weapon every day, a ship weapon every 2nd day, a shield or engine every 11 days.

To be brutally honest, I'm going to be more engaged if I don't have to do the missions and just speak to the npc for the day.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Patience officially exhausted
09-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Okay, I'm done with these.

I thought taking a week off would put me in a better frame of mind, but it's not.

I'm uncertain of the logic behind these time wasting missions, but all it's doing is pushing me further away from the game.

I'm going to be brutally honest, if it wasn't for weekly missions and C-store updates, I wouldn't be playing the game until the next faction/s are released.

As I've emphasized several times before, I would prefer that these become daily hails instead.

I wouldn't mind logging in every day and just speaking to a npc, but doing missions I've seen hundreds of times before is boring.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Emblems
09-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Why dont you put us out of our daily grind misery and put the Emblems in the C Store and have done with it !

Just like you did with everything else that was preorder , lifetime sub , special offer , reccommend a friend nonsense (as it appears that nothing is sacred as all of these so called exclusive items are in the Cstore now anyway )

OH and btw

the only reason i log in is the breen missions and when their finished im cancelling my sub .

i ve had it with this game no content , no endgame , no one on the server , and grind grind grind