Lt. Commander
Is it just me, or when liberated Borg BOs hit a high rank, they stop using their abilities? I have juist started my third character and his Borg BO is using that blast in ground combat but for my other two characters, borth RA5, their Borg BO never uses this ability again. Is it normal or a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Is it possible that since your Borg BO has so many skills available to her to use at that higher rank that she doesn't have as high a priority anymore to use her borg blast? Just a thought...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Well then what is the solution? Not to promote her?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Your Borg BO probably didn't have a chance to use it. I know all my Liberated Borg BOs and even my Borg Sci BO uses Neural Blast plenty of times.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Mine has been using her powers normally as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-31-2010, 07:16 PM
I was just about to start a thread about this, actually. My problem is that I'm not sure I've EVER seen my liberated borg BO use her borg blast, and I've been using her for about a week now. I don't know, maybe She does use it and I just don't know what it looks like.

How about the vulcan nerve pinch thing... I've got two vulcan officers and I don't think they use it either.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Your Borg BO probably didn't have a chance to use it. I know all my Liberated Borg BOs and even my Borg Sci BO uses Neural Blast plenty of times.
Umm... Borg science BO? How did I miss that one? Where do you get one?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraipoet
I was just about to start a thread about this, actually. My problem is that I'm not sure I've EVER seen my liberated borg BO use her borg blast, and I've been using her for about a week now. I don't know, maybe She does use it and I just don't know what it looks like.

How about the vulcan nerve pinch thing... I've got two vulcan officers and I don't think they use it either.
The vulcan Nerve Pinch is Only useable to Main Vulcans. And you have to make it an ability too.

My Borg Boff hasnt been using her powers either, why not be manually activated.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richander View Post
Umm... Borg science BO? How did I miss that one? Where do you get one?
By completing an Accolade in the Khitomer Accord STF. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have Efficient, and generally sucks (has lots of ground resist passives, IIRC, if that gets you excited).
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Sucks? You kidding? He has to be the toughest BO I have on any of my characters. He's usually the last one standing.