Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Is it just me, or when liberated Borg BOs hit a high rank, they stop using their abilities? I have juist started my third character and his Borg BO is using that blast in ground combat but for my other two characters, borth RA5, their Borg BO never uses this ability again. Is it normal or a bug?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Is it possible that since your Borg BO has so many skills available to her to use at that higher rank that she doesn't have as high a priority anymore to use her borg blast? Just a thought...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Well then what is the solution? Not to promote her?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Your Borg BO probably didn't have a chance to use it. I know all my Liberated Borg BOs and even my Borg Sci BO uses Neural Blast plenty of times.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Mine has been using her powers normally as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-31-2010, 07:16 PM
I was just about to start a thread about this, actually. My problem is that I'm not sure I've EVER seen my liberated borg BO use her borg blast, and I've been using her for about a week now. I don't know, maybe She does use it and I just don't know what it looks like.

How about the vulcan nerve pinch thing... I've got two vulcan officers and I don't think they use it either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Your Borg BO probably didn't have a chance to use it. I know all my Liberated Borg BOs and even my Borg Sci BO uses Neural Blast plenty of times.
Umm... Borg science BO? How did I miss that one? Where do you get one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraipoet
I was just about to start a thread about this, actually. My problem is that I'm not sure I've EVER seen my liberated borg BO use her borg blast, and I've been using her for about a week now. I don't know, maybe She does use it and I just don't know what it looks like.

How about the vulcan nerve pinch thing... I've got two vulcan officers and I don't think they use it either.
The vulcan Nerve Pinch is Only useable to Main Vulcans. And you have to make it an ability too.

My Borg Boff hasnt been using her powers either, why not be manually activated.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richander View Post
Umm... Borg science BO? How did I miss that one? Where do you get one?
By completing an Accolade in the Khitomer Accord STF. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have Efficient, and generally sucks (has lots of ground resist passives, IIRC, if that gets you excited).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
09-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Sucks? You kidding? He has to be the toughest BO I have on any of my characters. He's usually the last one standing.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:38 PM.