Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP What PvP?
09-07-2010, 06:43 PM
There is no ground community to speak off. My fleet is just about the only Klingon fleet that does ground during prime time EST and even less seem to do it on the Fed side. And Space is not that much better.

To make matters worse, the Q system still blows (no Q system can fix the lack of interest in pvp) so even when we have enough people in the Qs, it still wont pop.

I fear that for the sake of my fleet, We will need to start looking at another game if things dont get better. There just isnt enough pvp here. Which is a shame, ground here rocks and Space is fun too.

I am holding out till season 3. If Cryptic wants to save whats left of the PvP community here, they better do it by then, or I am sure they never will.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I think you guys would love All Points Bulletin
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
I think you guys would love All Points Bulletin
No content. We have a branch there already
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-07-2010, 07:33 PM
What they need is some decent game balance so PvP is actually fun, then enough people will want to play PvP...
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothnang
What they need is some decent game balance so PvP is actually fun, then enough people will want to play PvP...
hop into our vent. I will promise you you wont worry about balance. I am serious.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Lets move to a game with a more hardcore community.

like this: http://www.hellokittyonline.com/
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaVG
Lets move to a game with a more hardcore community.

like this: http://www.hellokittyonline.com/
Sweet...............
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-08-2010, 08:55 AM
ABP is dead.

I know some of the biggest groups in the game and most of them left and are playing (lol) STARCRAFT II.

Last I heard they were about to file bankruptcy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
There is no ground community to speak off. My fleet is just about the only Klingon fleet that does ground during prime time EST and even less seem to do it on the Fed side. And Space is not that much better.

To make matters worse, the Q system still blows (no Q system can fix the lack of interest in pvp) so even when we have enough people in the Qs, it still wont pop.

I fear that for the sake of my fleet, We will need to start looking at another game if things dont get better. There just isnt enough pvp here. Which is a shame, ground here rocks and Space is fun too.

I am holding out till season 3. If Cryptic wants to save whats left of the PvP community here, they better do it by then, or I am sure they never will.
Have you guys considered Huxley? That always looked like a fun PVP centric game to me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-08-2010, 02:05 PM
eff that. Cryptic just needs to beef up the PvP systems of this game. Not only would it keep existing players around longer (case in point, the OP) but it would also bring in more players that already quit, or aren't trying the game based on the current lack of PvP content.