Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
I think you could do this when you first used the slot, but I can't remember now, but would it be possible to set these up so you can use either Uniform or Casual and switch at any time? I've set both mine to Uniform and want another Casual one.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-13-2010, 01:12 AM
I was going to ask the same thing, having just purchased the formal off duty costume set
and two additional costume slots. I was unable to use either new costume slot for a new
off-duty type.

Would be nice if the tailor had a button to switch a costume slot from one type to
the other (on-duty << >> off-duty).

By the way the new formal outfits are awesome, here's one I just made:
Solstice in jacket and tie
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
An option that allows us to chose which slots are on duty and off duty would be nice yeah.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-13-2010, 04:18 AM
I agree with the request - bought some extra costume slots and formal wear, so would like to be able to use one of those slots as a "Formal Off-duty" slot - but it doesn't seem to allow me to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Yeah same... I'm surprised this was not thought through already?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-13-2010, 10:48 AM
It would be nice to get extra off-duty costume slots (casual off-duty, formal off-duty, whacky/party off-duty, etc).

I would also like to be able to get additional costume slots for my BOffs (STWoK, MU, etc.).
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-14-2010, 03:19 AM
Extra slots for BOffs would only really be useful if you could take them places other than away missions, I think.

So I definitely think we have an idea in being able to switch slots between Uniform and Casual. The way I see it, the first three slots would stay Uniform, Casual and Fleet Uniform as they are now but if I buy slots from the C-Store (i've purchased 2 extra) I want to choose what to use them as, so any additional slots after the three defaults should be 'open'.

What do the Devs think I wonder?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-14-2010, 06:08 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=173582

Honestly with the small amount of support this idea gets i doubt cryptic is going to bother.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezarick
I think you could do this when you first used the slot, but I can't remember now, but would it be possible to set these up so you can use either Uniform or Casual and switch at any time? I've set both mine to Uniform and want another Casual one.
When they first released additional costume slots (at least account wide) they were redeemable as either uniform or casual slots (couldn't mix and match, it was one or the other). They could be changed from uniform to casual and back again based on your choices. This was quickly "fixed" though...

It would be nice for this "bug" to be added back in as a feature, since it was nice and seemed to make sense that additional costume slots counted as either.

PLEASE put this back in. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezarick
Extra slots for BOffs would only really be useful if you could take them places other than away missions, I think.

So I definitely think we have an idea in being able to switch slots between Uniform and Casual. The way I see it, the first three slots would stay Uniform, Casual and Fleet Uniform as they are now but if I buy slots from the C-Store (i've purchased 2 extra) I want to choose what to use them as, so any additional slots after the three defaults should be 'open'.

What do the Devs think I wonder?
I think that BOs on ESD would be nice. It could be implemented using similar tech to that which replaces generic officers on our bridges, but would replace those around ESD with one or two from our BO roster when we beam in. It would be kept in check with the ract that the instances are limited in the number of concurrent players.