Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store update?
09-08-2010, 10:24 AM
The calendar says we get a store update this week, anyone know whats coming?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-08-2010, 01:58 PM
I'd definitely be interested in hearing if anyone knows.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I think the Merc Outfit
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
The calendar says we get a store update this week, anyone know whats coming?
I could tell you what we're getting, but it would earn me an infraction.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
i remember reading somewhere that the merc outfits were slated for the 9th and the nebula the 23rdish
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I could tell you what we're getting, but it would earn me an infraction.
How would it be an infraction? Its the Merc outfit. Its in the Engineering Reports. No secret about whats coming out today. Just look at the list and go "Excelsior is out. The calander says the Nebula comes out in 2 weeks. The Merc outfit according the Engineering reports comes out in between the Excelsior and the Nebula. That means if there is a C-store update between either of those ships it should be the Merc outfit. And it wouldnt be an infraction. Its public knowledge.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
How would it be an infraction? Its the Merc outfit. Its in the Engineering Reports. No secret about whats coming out today. Just look at the list and go "Excelsior is out. The calander says the Nebula comes out in 2 weeks. The Merc outfit according the Engineering reports comes out in between the Excelsior and the Nebula. That means if there is a C-store update between either of those ships it should be the Merc outfit. And it wouldnt be an infraction. Its public knowledge.
I take it you haven't read any of my other posts regarding the C-Store. It's not that I couldn't tell you what we were getting (I really couldn't care less at his point, anyway). It's that I'm so fed up with everything going up there that anything that I would say regarding it would get me censored.