Lt. Commander
# 11
09-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Why would your debit card have a limit on how much of your own money you can spend per day?
payment protections you can set up with your bank so that if a purchase goes higher than that they wont process the payment without authentication.

to the OP if your debit card has a credit logo on it you run it as credit to your bank account. most backs would rather you do this anyway because they get charged a debit tax everytime you use debit instead of credit.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karia_Hunter
Do the fact that my friend and I all use debt cards for purchasing things online and real life. We find playing is fun but the lack option for a better payment system for Lifetime needs be in order. I and my friend need a option for debit card use do are 250 limit day.
Call your bank and authorize a one-time transaction greater than your daily limit. If your bank won't do this, then I advise you to find a better bank.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karia_Hunter
Do the fact that my friend and I all use debt cards for purchasing things online and real life. We find playing is fun but the lack option for a better payment system for Lifetime needs be in order. I and my friend need a option for debit card use do are 250 limit day. Option to buy it though the C store is one with Points and maybe have some to spare to buy other thing we like to get.

We We are strictly Debit users. If you don't serve are needs. We'll just move on just like we did years ago on Star Wars Online when they surprized with the game engine change. We never looked back.

Just asking for a more flexible way to pay for lifetime or we are all gone.
Don't bother they'll just give everything you get for doing the lifetime subscription to everyone else anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Daily cc or dc limits
09-16-2010, 07:08 AM
I have workded for US bank for some time and yes there are limits you can use up to. Usually the first and lowest limit is around $200 to $300 and it is for atm transactions (ie withdrawls). If you have a limit of say $400 and you can spend up to $2000, that is because of your daily POS (Point-Of-Sale) Limit, just let your bank know you are making the purchase and they can note your account so it is not flagged as possible fraud and it should work.

And a special inside secret: If you and your wife each have a card on the same account with say $300 atm and $500 POS.......then you can use both cards due to it being for each card individually....so you actually have $600 atm and $1000 POS daily!