Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Episode 2 - The Sequel ft. ZeroniusRex | Listen for a chance to win 10K C-Store Points
Quote:
Brandon and Mark get together with special guest-host ZeroniusRex, from Cryptic's Quality Assurance department, to get answers to user submitted questions! We also bring you the "Blank of the Week" featuring Subspace Radio, who will be syndicating us on T/Th; the latest news, including the newest Ask Cryptic; and your great ideas.

Everyone still has plenty of time to enter into our contest for 10K C-Store points in this thread here and get those questions in for Game Development and Mr. Dan Stahl. Have a great week in-game and we will see you next week with our next, special guest-host from game development!
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

---

Thank you for tuning in and a SPECIAL thank you to ZeroniusRex for gracing us with her presence!

After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the show!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Another nice episode. Good job guys!
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks for having me on! I had a great time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
It was an absolute pleasure having you on Rebecca Simmons... I mean... Manus of Borg... I mean, ARGGGH, Zero!!!

Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Nice interview Zero.

BTW you sound hot and I'm not just saying that so you'll track down the bug I have.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakirn View Post
BTW you sound hot and I'm not just saying that so you'll track down the bug I have.
LMAO!!! Isn't her voice amazing?!
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I love your voice in game! I hope to hear more of it say, maybe as Donatra in the future - hint, hint...

@Brandon - Thanks for featuring my question. I hope Cryptic does implements it via the bridge and ready room consoles. It would be a unique thing in an MMO and also something all Trekkies would love methinks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
@Brandon - Thanks for featuring my question. I hope Cryptic does implements it via the bridge and ready room consoles. It would be a unique thing in an MMO and also something all Trekkies would love methinks.
It really was an awesome idea! I hope it gets developed and it can be something the community can be apart of.