Lt. Commander
# 1 Let me have it...Honestly
09-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok, gloves off. I know my perspective is inherently skewed to my own ego and view as to how people view me. Honestly, am I mean? Do i berate and abuse those around me? I don't want this to be some kind of dedication thread, just tell me honestly how I come across to you. Do i need to be nicer?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't think ya're mean at all. Just more oustpoken in a text-action wise than most of the others. Which I see as a good thing 'cause ya alwasy but a smile on my face when ya do that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Nah Cap. You're not bad. We all know the malletings are in jest, or at least that's how I see it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2010, 03:32 PM
You are a total tool.

Kidding.

And even if you were a total tool, I'd vote to keep you around. You spell and use punctuation properly. That should buy you some tool-leeway on a forum where your average post is the length of an arm, is totally ungrammatical and poorly spelled, and usually ends with a variation of "you (or klingons, or fedbears, or Cryptic) suck!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Your posts seem to have mellowed over time (since game start) in my opinion, but that could be due to a change in my perceptions or that the people who annoyed/"pushed your buttons" in the past post less than they used to. You have not been mean to me.

I do not believe you have made any unreasonable posts (usually your "fiercest" comments were in response to sexist or opinionated comments (joking or not) that seemed to offend you personally) but your forthright, generally plainspoken manner may not be what some people are used to.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Not mean.

However this is coming from Ten Forward's self-proclaimed Archvillainess so make that what you will.

Yeah I know I don't seem evil, but my dream 'job' would be a costumed archvillain. I even have an idea for my name, theme, and costume!
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-10-2010, 03:52 PM
The meanest of the mean. hoariest of the hoary.

but mostly a witty soul with a itty bitty of a attention seeker, no more than is normal though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2010, 04:12 PM
The only way you can make up for your meanness is sending us all naughty pictures! :p

Darnit, I knew I shouldn't have posted that this morning. -droops head in guilt-
Cappy, don't worry about panda's opinion. Panda's perspective on things is ... unique. And loud. And sometimes offensive.

Hmmmm that describes me too. Doh! -reads self-help book-
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
*patpat's Toucan's head* Don't over worry yourself Cappy, we know you're not genuinely mean, and I've told Panda this.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
No not mean.

A bit blunt at times and I'm not just talking about the punting. Of course I think most members of Ten Forward consider it an honor to be punted by you, Capulet. . . though I'm not speaking from experience.

Of course I'm also someone who can channel Randall Flagg a bit too easily when I write for the RPG thread.