Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
09-11-2010, 05:49 AM
******nit Capulet what the hell.

Something wrong with you.

Mean. Hmph.

You're a damned pansy if you ask me.

Mean.

Hah.

That's a laugh.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
09-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Boot to the head!
And another for Jenny and the wimp... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kGUW6M7W0 Tehehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
09-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
And another for Jenny and the wimp... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kGUW6M7W0 Tehehe
This one is more fun.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
09-11-2010, 07:20 AM
You're a vile one, Capulet,
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Capulet,

Given a choice between the two of you I'd take the ... seasick crocodile!


:p

I kid, of course. You don't seem all that mean to me - violent maybe, but not mean.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
09-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
This one is more fun.
That was the one I found first. I thought I would go with the live action though as I am un familiar with Phoenix Wright. LOL

Oh and you are right the Phoenix Wright one is very well done and features a proper boot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
09-11-2010, 07:58 AM
I try to be as honest as possible. And I will say in honesty that I think you're a good person Cap with a highly evolved sense of humor. I will also say, with all honesty, that I believe the rest of the 10F crew are good people as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
09-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake_Roberts
I will also say, with all honesty, that I believe the rest of the 10F crew are good people as well.
lies.

not the 'good' part but the bit about people.......


actually some of us are animals, space marines, animi characters, buses, starships, explosions, chats, thoughts made manifest, accidents and garden gnomes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
09-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Ok, gloves off. I know my perspective is inherently skewed to my own ego and view as to how people view me. Honestly, am I mean? Do i berate and abuse those around me? I don't want this to be some kind of dedication thread, just tell me honestly how I come across to you. Do i need to be nicer?
I think you might be listening to naysayers more than you should if you're asking us.

On the bright side, at least you have a moral compass willing to question yourself (even if there's nothing wrong).

A mind oft checked is a mind oft correct.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
09-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
******nit Capulet what the hell.

Something wrong with you.

Mean. Hmph.

You're a damned pansy if you ask me.

Mean.

Hah.

That's a laugh.
I'm sorry, you're not allowed to post in here. Only people who play the game and post on the forums are allowed in here, you traitor.

Cappy, see PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
09-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Ok, gloves off. I know my perspective is inherently skewed to my own ego and view as to how people view me. Honestly, am I mean? Do i berate and abuse those around me? I don't want this to be some kind of dedication thread, just tell me honestly how I come across to you. Do i need to be nicer?
You are great here, but people have weak hearth on the interweb, but ignore those
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 AM.