Lt. Commander
someone challenged me to a 1v1 in a ground pvp... he left once he started to lose, and i have no idea how i can leave this GROUND assimilated cruiser pvp map (noone else is in the pvp map anymore, so i cant just "suicide"). funny ive been playing since launch and have a VA and LG... but i dont know how to simply leave a pvp ground match xD i would really appreciate it anyone could tell me how i can leave, or if i even can.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Only option I know of is to log out for around 15 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Only option I know of is to log out for around 15 minutes.
tysm! atleast i can leave.. knowing this game & all its problems i thought i was going to be stuck in there until someone from cryptic could help me..
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2010, 04:27 PM
LoL. I guess that's one way to slow down the rate at which people cancel... sort of.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-05-2012, 05:59 PM
thank you frend
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerySS View Post
someone challenged me to a 1v1 in a ground pvp... he left once he started to lose, and i have no idea how i can leave this GROUND assimilated cruiser pvp map (noone else is in the pvp map anymore, so i cant just "suicide"). funny ive been playing since launch and have a VA and LG... but i dont know how to simply leave a pvp ground match xD i would really appreciate it anyone could tell me how i can leave, or if i even can.
have you ever done a ground mission? you know the button on the side under the clock?
the one with the with the guy in the up down arrow? that usually is the "Beam Out Button"

when your not under red alert you can press that to leave the match

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerySS View Post
thank you frend
oh and btw, were you in that match all that time? I just realized this post was made in 2010? wow that took you a long time to get out you do know he said 15 mins not 1.5 years right?

=====EDIT FROM PWE_BRANFLAKES=====

Everybody, clear the room! There is a Zombie! Time to get out the Zombie Split Beam Rifle Mk XVI [Necro] [Rules]!

Remember to open a new thread when a thread has not had any posts in the last 30 days Feel free to do so for this one if you wish.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread