Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
09-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yezar View Post
This topic is mute.
I was wondering why I couldn't hear anything in this thread. I thought my speakers were broken.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yezar View Post
This topic is mute. CBS already said no to player Js. Arguing and moaning will not change that. Get over it already and move on.
I think you mean "moot". And while the class of ship that the Enterprise-J will become will NOT be in the game, there is still talk about making something that could possibly lead up to it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Not to mention we'd be gridlocked in Sector Space should a bulk of the player base happen to buy into it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrionCelendil View Post
CBS is not George Lucas, it's not surprising CBS actually gives something of a damn about the consistency of Trek canon, unlike Lucas who will authorize pretty much anything and everything under the sun that'll make him money.

And there's no point in criticizing the Excelsior because the B'rel has been around far longer than it and the Klingons still use it as a front-line warship.
Except that correct me if I'm wrong, it is the lowest level Klingon ship in the Fleet and the weakest. The Excelsior however is both a Tier 3 and Tier 5 Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
give the terran empire the enterprise J ... let them rejoice in some more future technology.