Lt. Commander
Well the title basically says it all. I am an active Orion player looking to join a fleet which is active in the UK/EU timezones. I a perfectly happy to join in with fleet activity of all types within that timeslot but I have a FT job and just cannot be active in a US dominated fleet. I need to sleep!

About me? Well I made Lt Gen recently, although still need to grind out a lot of emblems before I could say I was developed at that lvl. I usually fly a carrier in PvP and a BC in PVE although that might change at some point.

I should add winter is coming and I do have a bevvy or Orion girls on my ship to 'keep you warm' at night...
Lt. Commander
The.Restless.Kaiser, I wanted to take a moment to reply to your post and ask that you consider the HoG. I am Katar@Jonathon_Davis, the Chief Recruiting Officer of the House of Gore. We have multiple members in EU, mostly UK and even one in Germany. In fact, our PvE leader (in Germany) routinely schedules activities in EU time zones so you should have plenty of opportunities. The HoG is a new and growing fleet. We are seeking KDF members to expand our ranks. Our members are "mature" and certainly understand the constrants of real life. I've included a standard recruiting message below so have a read and let me know of any questions you may have.

Katar@Jonathon_Davis
Chief Recruiting Officer
House of Gore

----------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the House of Gore. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located either on the East Coast (USA) or in EU, but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [HoG] don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the info, I am checking out your wesbite & forums now. Can I ask, do you use ventrillo, TS or similar?
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2010, 11:33 AM
We use ventrillo and thinking of adopting TeamSpeak. We are currently using TeamSpeak on a trial basis now.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Welcome to HoG
09-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello again, The.Restless.Kaiser! I heard from Qtec today that you've joined the fleet ingame! This is glorious news! Welcome and I look forward to teaming with you glorious battle!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Do you guys have active pvp members?
I'm in the UK also, and when I'm not working I'm generally found in one of the PvP zones surrounded by bits of Fed ships. I'd be interested in joining too if you are somewhat PvP focused.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Hello Brodie0854! We do enjoy PvP. As I said in one of my earlier posts, we are a growing fleet and we want to increase our activity in PvP. Our Chancellor MaQogh is heavy into PvP as are some other members. He is working to train the rest of us so we aren't just fodder for the masses!