Lt. Commander
# 1 Chart the X VA edition
09-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Feds know about the B'Tran Cluster VA and the Klingons use Azlonso Expanse Elite. Why not grant all the exploation zones a VA/LTG level to run around in?

Do you want to do Delta Volanis Cluster no problem do VA style! The T'Ong Nebula your favorite cool try the LTG variation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Hopefully this will be part of the revamp.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I suggested similar. It's silly that there is a B'Tran (Elite) and a Azlesa (Elite), would've been better if we had random exploration zones for our exploration dailies. That way other than Diplomacy missions, we have a fun reason to go accolade grinding.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-11-2010, 07:29 PM
For this to be worthwhile, each star cluster would have to become distinct in some fashion. Beyond a few minor points (like crafting mats, or the propensity of certain mission types in the lower level clusters) these locations are all basically the same.

The only real advantage I could think of would be that it would save me the trouble of flying to Borg space in order to do my dailies
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algus View Post
For this to be worthwhile, each star cluster would have to become distinct in some fashion. Beyond a few minor points (like crafting mats, or the propensity of certain mission types in the lower level clusters) these locations are all basically the same.

The only real advantage I could think of would be that it would save me the trouble of flying to Borg space in order to do my dailies
What about "who the bad guy is" in each. You have these accolades that youre tryin to achieve but maybe you didn't make them all. So going to the Homri Cluster I would encounter Klingon and Nausican while in the Arcanis Arm I would encounter Gorn and Orion.

I think that adding a certain crafting component to the mix is a good plus. There are ten distinct exploartion zones for the Feds at least what if the rare particals were only found in the elite settings of those zones.

VA/LTG would be awarded Emblems while all others would be awarded badges for completing a zone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-12-2010, 05:20 PM
The nebula's seem same same. just different loot items. or some antagonist. But if you group at higher level. the level of encounters are higher too. so why not just make them set to area and encounters. so players pick what type of encounters they like. such as romulan more then sat gorn.

I like to see it more surprising too. so instead of option pop up to visit planet or tell you yo fo on planet you don't know till you in world and see first target.

Example: you warp in and see a planet. you think it's supplies or land. but instead a warship warps in too and sends you a message about there business here. then you go on from there. and maybe you need to land on planet after that because there leader and some crew beamed down.

I liked how in cold front when you go to the base you get two mission in one zoning. that would be fun too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm all in favor of the OP's idea, and would like to see the daily be on a rotating basis similar to the Fleet Actions. Would be nice to go somewhere OTHER THAN B-Tran.

Say it with me guys and gals!

Other Than B-Tran!
Other Than B-Tran!
Other Than B-Tran!
Other Than B-Tran!
Other Than B-Tran!

Viva la revolotione!
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I support this!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Even if they made this a daily task it would be something!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I can imagine it now. Emblems for each cluster explored daily. That my friends is what the enterprise did. Explore new worlds and new civilizations, By having this. Us Vice Admirals/LT generals will truly be going where no man has gone before.