Lt. Commander
# 1 To the guy who thinks I suck!
09-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I (Jezeus@baos) did this ARENA match directly after your insults that you felt so bold as to message me about in-game.
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...2-13-38-00.jpg
You should be aware that CAPTURE AND HOLD is about CAPTURING AND HOLDING. And not about damage/healing/kills/deaths! I instead try to fly around capturing and HOLDING. Or drawing players off their CAPTURE AND HOLD.

On another note, Why are these stats even calculated on a capture and hold map?

And don't get me wrong, it's no trophy shot, just saying if a persons stats are lower in capture and hold, they may have been actually playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
There doesn't seem to be any end to the lengths that people will go to try to build themselves up at the expense of someone else. While it's been better in this game, that type of person is always going to be around. Most people see "gg" and respond in kind or remain silent but there is always that one who wants to rip someone a new one for whatever reason.

It's silly, but maybe they are just having a bad day and need an outlet. Nice shootin, by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Yeah don't take it personal... i find the pilot who screams noob the loudest is usually the one who has been called noob so much they have a complex
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-12-2010, 02:47 PM
had the same thing happen to me, telling me that i had no idea what i was doing as science and that i was spamming photonic shockwave lol. ah well.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Shhhh
09-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baos
I (Jezeus@baos) did this ARENA match directly after your insults that you felt so bold as to message me about in-game.
You should be aware that CAPTURE AND HOLD is about CAPTURING AND HOLDING. And not about damage/healing/kills/deaths! I instead try to fly around capturing and HOLDING. Or drawing players off their CAPTURE AND HOLD.

And don't get me wrong, it's no trophy shot, just saying if a persons stats are lower in capture and hold, they may have been actually playing the game.
Dont tell them how to play the game right. It makes it so much funner when these unskilled player chase me were i want them to chase go were i want them to go as my team captures the map.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-13-2010, 02:47 AM
2: Jezeus@baos

Could you please explain me what's happening here?

Did i get it right? - There was a guy in STO who insulted you and said you suck... after that you made an arena match (without that guy). And now you are posting a screenshot of that match to show this UNKNOWN guy that you DO NOT suck? - Sorry, but if i got it right that's the most nonsense post i have seen ever...

So, i'm asking again if i got you right. And for the case that i did:

I don't know what's your age or if you have never played an online game or. sth. before...

- There will always be "smacktalk", trashtalk, after a match... call it however you want. Guys who call you "noob" or maybe also some harder words. But to say the sad truth: That's normal today, don't take it that personal.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-13-2010, 06:44 AM
I've played along Jezeus in matches before and he has a good solid build with skills to match.

Jezeus, let it slide off your back mate- some players can't lose without being childish and always smack talk.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the support guys! I guess I should start growing my ignore list and start having more fun!
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baos

Your argument would hold water if the game didn't award badges/medals by adding a person's damage + healing. It then doles out 33 to the #1 person then scales down from there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Dont listen to those idiots you meet in game, personally I rank you with legends such as Venwar and Medical Officer.