Lt. Commander
# 11
09-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baos
Thanks for the support guys! I guess I should start growing my ignore list and start having more fun!
I think you suck, even though I have no idea who you are, have never seen you in game and rarely play space. Still, I'm pretty sure you suck. Alot. Like 1000% more suck than fruit bat living in a lemon tree.

BTW, my expectation is nothing less than a whole new thread, complete with screenshot, in response to this post.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXHell
2: Jezeus@baos

Could you please explain me what's happening here?

Did i get it right? - There was a guy in STO who insulted you and said you suck... after that you made an arena match (without that guy). And now you are posting a screenshot of that match to show this UNKNOWN guy that you DO NOT suck? - Sorry, but if i got it right that's the most nonsense post i have seen ever...

So, i'm asking again if i got you right. And for the case that i did:

I don't know what's your age or if you have never played an online game or. sth. before...

- There will always be "smacktalk", trashtalk, after a match... call it however you want. Guys who call you "noob" or maybe also some harder words. But to say the sad truth: That's normal today, don't take it that personal.
yeah dont take it personal.............noob......................... ....j/k
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-14-2010, 11:15 AM
This is exactly why my fleet can;t get a good ground match. People are way to thin skinned in this game. Who cares if someone is trash talking you. This part of the game. You can either take it and ignored it or you can allow it to get to you and go into hiding...like some people I know here have done.

Here, if it makes you feel any better I will call myself a noob. especially in Space.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-14-2010, 02:30 PM
People are thin skinned in general on the internet. It's all because of this:

<!-- You can't rationally expect a person who sees themselves as a God to hear anything you say and respond rationally -->

<God>

<Username>1337 do0d</Username>
<Mentality>Is better than you</Mentality>
<Reaction>Adversely reacts to everyone and everything not adhering to the above line</Reaction>
<Proof>Showing said user is wrong with irrefutable proof does not affect his rationale</Proof>
<Mood>Angry</Mood>
<Grammar>Uses horrible spelling and grammar. You can't teach God anything because he doesn't need your pathetic teachings</Grammar>

</God>
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTune
I think you suck, even though I have no idea who you are, have never seen you in game and rarely play space. Still, I'm pretty sure you suck. Alot. Like 1000% more suck than fruit bat living in a lemon tree.

BTW, my expectation is nothing less than a whole new thread, complete with screenshot, in response to this post.
:Great!
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-14-2010, 09:28 PM
<--------------Noob
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-14-2010, 09:53 PM
You have to understand that some people confuse Capture and Hold with Continually Fight the Enemy While Ignoring the Objective.

I know, it's easy to confuse the two. They are so similar, aren't they?

We should have a tutorial on it...with a smart mouthed Ferengi giving the lesson.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-15-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
You have to understand that some people confuse Capture and Hold with Continually Fight the Enemy While Ignoring the Objective.

I know, it's easy to confuse the two. They are so similar, aren't they?

We should have a tutorial on it...with a smart mouthed Ferengi giving the lesson.
Reminds me on my Capture & Hold post i've done in APRIL:
- http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=152990

Not much have changed since then... especially on federation side. Capture & Hold is nothing more then BIG NUMB3RS... daaaaaaaaamaaage!
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Ive always found Jezeus to be a good teammate, even if that wingless raptor was severely beaten with an ugly stick.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Thin skin be damned.
09-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Sometimes you just need to throw it in another persons face.