Lt. Commander
# 21
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baos
I (Jezeus@baos) did this ARENA match directly after your insults that you felt so bold as to message me about in-game.
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...2-13-38-00.jpg
You should be aware that CAPTURE AND HOLD is about CAPTURING AND HOLDING. And not about damage/healing/kills/deaths! I instead try to fly around capturing and HOLDING. Or drawing players off their CAPTURE AND HOLD.

On another note, Why are these stats even calculated on a capture and hold map?

And don't get me wrong, it's no trophy shot, just saying if a persons stats are lower in capture and hold, they may have been actually playing the game.
You have problem with a dude who was insulting you. Now you make a thread on the forum, and showoff with a screenshot how good you are in Arena. You say it's not a trophy shot, but it sure looks like it...
You could easily send him a PM with the screenshot, don't understand why you have to make a thread about this dumb matter... Grow up imo
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah! Why did you have to post something on the PVP forums about PVP? Why can't we all just talk about the next stylish C-store items, you know, something worth starting a thread over? Sheesh.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Yeah! Why did you have to post something on the PVP forums about PVP? Why can't we all just talk about the next stylish C-store items, you know, something worth starting a thread over? Sheesh.
Yeah! Everytime someone insult you, make a thread with a screenshot how good you are! Yeah!
Let's all act like little children! Yeah!

Seriously, there is always some guys who will insult you in a PVP round. If you can not deal with that, then you shouldn't play PVP... Sheesh.
Lt. Commander
# 24 Rub his face in it!
09-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Honestly, I don't see what this guy did that was so bad. Don't like it? Don't respond to it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinnio View Post
Yeah! Everytime someone insult you, make a thread with a screenshot how good you are! Yeah!
Let's all act like little children! Yeah!

Seriously, there is always some guys who will insult you in a PVP round. If you can not deal with that, then you shouldn't play PVP... Sheesh.
That's like saying you shouldn't have been walking down the street if you didn't want to get mugged. Definitely not how you fix the problem. The people mugging are the ones who shouldn't be on the street.

I never had this insulting problem, but then again, I have local and zone chat disabled.