Lt. Commander
# 1 Bringing down the house
09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi All,

I have managed to find two posts about this mission but both referred to Tribble. I am on the live server and cannot place the trophy in order to complete the mission, I don't have the accolade?

Still bugged?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Omega
...I have managed to find two posts about this mission ...
Try this thread: Bringing Down the House (yup, even the same title as yours )

If you won the Bat'leth tournament, you can place the trophy in your ship. To place the trophy go to the crew deck. Turn left just after entering the rec area (within a couple of meters of the door where the shelves are) and you'll get a pop-up alerting you that you can place the trophy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I have done that over and over and over again.
It isn't listed.
I have done the quest 8 times.
I have two bug reports and another thread on this. Nutin'.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Oooooooo. ON THE FLOOR!. YOu have got to be kidding me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, it's rather a big trophy. It won't fit on any of the shelves.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-13-2010, 04:28 AM
You can say that after you put it on te shelf. But before you actually see it it could be pocketsized.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbasePrime
Try this thread: Bringing Down the House (yup, even the same title as yours )

If you won the Bat'leth tournament, you can place the trophy in your ship. To place the trophy go to the crew deck. Turn left just after entering the rec area (within a couple of meters of the door where the shelves are) and you'll get a pop-up alerting you that you can place the trophy.
I have won the tornament (and the optrional fights) I get the 'Place Items On Shelf' option fine, the same as on my Fed where I have placed the Azura and Klingon accolades as well as the ship models. I have also placed some ship modles on the Klingon ship (in mess and ready room), but when I select Accolades there is nothing for me to place, just the back option.

I have is the nag message from my Tac officer when in sector space telling me to do the above...

Can't complete the mission - cant move on. I have also raised a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Omega
I have won the tornament (and the optrional fights) I get the 'Place Items On Shelf' option fine, the same as on my Fed where I have placed the Azura and Klingon accolades as well as the ship models. I have also placed some ship modles on the Klingon ship (in mess and ready room), but when I select Accolades there is nothing for me to place, just the back option.

I have is the nag message from my Tac officer when in sector space telling me to do the above...

Can't complete the mission - cant move on. I have also raised a bug.
If you can't place it on the floor (only place it goes), then it is most likely a bug - hopefully they'll get back to you on it.