Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
many of the NPCs in starbase 1 seasm to be have been pushed around and are now standing around in corridors are are away from their consoles. i cant even find maclom sissel or what ever his name is who hangs round in space dock.

this is the same in all instances
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
This is only a theory, but there have been cases of where a KDF player can get into ESD (I only know of two myself). The NPCs will attack and follow them, but don't have the script to go back to their original position, so they just start their default animations where they stand. Admittedly though, it's highly improbable for all instances to have received a KDF "guest".
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Yes, on sturday, a KDF Klingon ran around the space dock attacking the NPCs. Hilarious. Had a great time chasing him for a bit.

EDIT: It's 3 or 4 instances that were "messed up". If you can't find the NPC you want, try a different instance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah there was a Klingon in Instance #5 and #1 shooting the NPC so they are all out of place.
Im guessing a GM moved him to Sol by accident instead of Qo'nos after a stuck request.