Lt. Commander
# 11
09-13-2010, 05:22 AM
I will advertise this in the PvP channel - OrganizedPvP.

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middlemore
Aurora Fleet may be interested, though I'm not sure how keen we'd be on any ground PvP. There's a reason "PvP" is usually synonymous with "space" - because ground combat in STO is a messy, unfinished after-thought. I guess we can always just forfeit any ground PvP match, right?

Anyway feel free to add Valentine Fox@Middlemore to any contact list, am sure I can get a team together.
I expect 90 to 95% of the PvP played in the leagues to be spaced based, but if you played a team in your league and got your butt kicked in 3 minutes flat in space combat you could always try out a ground match next time and see how you fair. Some fleets prefer ground and you may find yourself going into a ground match at some point.
If your really not intrested in ground PvP and forfeit / default every ground match you may find teams purposely picking ground becasue you give up before the game even starts. It would be very poor sportsmanship if that was the case and points lost needlessly for your team. I know it might not be your 'cup of tea' but try and keep in mind that it will likely be few and far between and you'll likely be back in space the following week. At least give it a go, better to try and fail then never to try at all huh?

I've added your contact details to the KT website. I'll post all the contact information here on the STO forum when we have a complete list for the coming season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
I will advertise this in the PvP channel - OrganizedPvP.

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
I hope to see you and your team(s) in the league
It's cool you like the idea and getting the word out to other fleets is awesome. The KT humbly thank you for anything you can do to bring the fleets together for this event.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Parisot
If we get enough feedback from other fleets on this point then we will certainly look into this or any other issue. After all, our goal here is to all have some fun together! Our fleet already feels that this potentially could be changed so watch this spot!
Will do, but I just can't see getting things together for just one game, if fun is the intent then more games would be better.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
friendly bump
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-14-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm interested, however I don't know if I could get 7 people on consistently. I'll poll the fleet and see who would be interested, and perhaps we can pick up a few others from another fleet to make a whole team.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-14-2010, 01:27 PM
I am Phoenix_Lord, Fleet Executive Officer (in-game 1st of Many@Phoenix_Lord) of the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Not all of us a green-blooded hobgoblins. Some of us have liquid metal for blood. The league has sparked quite a bit of interest among the VKF. Space or Ground is fine by us. We will give it our all for either.

Regards,
Phoenix_Lord
Fleet Executive Officer

Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middlemore
Aurora Fleet may be interested, though I'm not sure how keen we'd be on any ground PvP. There's a reason "PvP" is usually synonymous with "space" - because ground combat in STO is a messy, unfinished after-thought. I guess we can always just forfeit any ground PvP match, right?

Anyway feel free to add Valentine Fox@Middlemore to any contact list, am sure I can get a team together.
Isn't this what you have the Aurora Fleet Marines for?
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Niiice, any rule on builds or team builds we need to be aware of? (ex. turret team)
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
Niiice, any rule on builds or team builds we need to be aware of? (ex. turret team)
Hello i am officer of kt and there are no rules for team builds or anything like that. We thank you all for the great feedback and look forward to talking to you all . If you got anymore questions or feedback please let us know on our forums or these forums.

Good luck all
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
I'm interested, however I don't know if I could get 7 people on consistently. I'll poll the fleet and see who would be interested, and perhaps we can pick up a few others from another fleet to make a whole team.
remember you only need 5 people 2 are subs just in case some of your team can't make it but if you like to join with another fleet to get 7 that's fine to