Lt. Commander
# 11 How Dare Cryptic
09-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Part of the show was a talk with the QA dev and i was furious. She actually bragged about the lack of bugs in the season 2 release. WHAT GAME ARE THEY PLAYING. I do concede that the content specific to season 2 was free of bugs. But everything else in the game that i do was messed up. Until last week i could not team up for my daily missions. My klingon could not even do his dailies for a while. And the stf's are still messed up. How do you dare brag about the lack of bugs with season 2 when you messed up the rest of the game in the process?
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-16-2010, 06:50 AM
Yet another Cryptic Dev moving on or working on another project. Wouldnt you think they would get STO Fixed before dividing their time? Or is Cryptic working on a backup plan incase STO gets a knockout punch from SWTOR?
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-16-2010, 10:59 AM
She has an absolutely amazing voice. Sounds like she has a weird microphone or her responses were edited though.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
season 2 was bug free ? ok so the 10 thousand feedback insults topics about the season 2 poor quality release in the folder episode & missions are just an illusiion ?
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-17-2010, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAKEN73501 View Post
Part of the show was a talk with the QA dev and i was furious. She actually bragged about the lack of bugs in the season 2 release. WHAT GAME ARE THEY PLAYING. I do concede that the content specific to season 2 was free of bugs. But everything else in the game that i do was messed up. Until last week i could not team up for my daily missions. My klingon could not even do his dailies for a while. And the stf's are still messed up. How do you dare brag about the lack of bugs with season 2 when you messed up the rest of the game in the process?
I understand your stress when things do not work for you. Are the bugs you found reproducable by others? Did you report the bugs you have/had? Can you provide the bug id codes, and short description. I would like to see if I can get them reproduced. Related to all the hours I played I found very few bugs, most were found in the first couple of month. In some case trouble can also be caused due to local issue's or glitches in internet connectivity. I hope one time you will experience the game almost bugfree as I do.

The only thing bothering me personaly most are the downtimes for maintenance etc. I glad that the frequency is reduced.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Via LeMat MAria.. Tu Bella, siete bello ..

Im enjoying a Captains Inspection Tour of my new Wessel.. only thing lacking is a ridding crop
and the crew Bracing against the bulkhead like a pleb midshipman cadet..

YOU Crusher Polish those boots!

------------------------
I think we should talk to Quex on Memory Alpha about ships decour..
I could do with some customization of Carpet and art .
War Prizes in the Lounge.. those shelfs are all bare.