Lt. Commander
# 11 Astrometrics Option ;)
11-15-2010, 09:04 AM
OMG.... I have been waiting for this forever... I am so glad you guys have that option on the Test Tribble Shard.. It can't make it to the Holodeck fast enought................

"GREAT JOB GUYS "SHOUT OUT"
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxicat
So far the support system is beyond poor.

In fact, I have put in two tickets thus far about the forum warnings here and mysteriously vanishing posts of mine only to have those tickets closed before they were resolved. In fact I wished to escalate them, so I sent in a ticket asking what happened and was told I could still reply -- But that ticket was also closed so I couldn't reply to it either.

So either the support system is wonky, or the community reps here play fast and loose with the rules when it comes to tickets about themselves and shut down said tickets so they cannot be escalated.
I just filed a ticket through the site, and it seems something similar happened. It appears that this ticket was immediately automatically answered and "resolved," and I am unable to edit it. While the ticket claims that someone will read it, or that it will be directed to the proper source, I am dubious as to the truth those claims. I would say that if Atari is in charge of the website support, and Cryptic in charge of tickets from in game, that is a disaster.
Lt. Commander
# 13 nothin
11-30-2010, 09:53 AM
more apologies
Lt. Commander
# 14 all good times
11-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone!

Now that you've all had some time to utilize the new tools available on our new revamped support site, we'd like to know what you all think of the improvements we've made!

So, if you've filed a ticket through the new support site, utilized the live chat feature to sort a billing issue, or searched our knowledge base to find a ready solution to a problem you were experiencing, please feel free to provide your feedback in this thread.

If you've not had a chance to use the new site, but have a related question to ask, please feel free to post that here as well.

Also, while I'm talking about the new support site...

Did you know you can now reach the community team by filing a community ticket through our support site? It's true! You can now reach myself, and other members of the community team in the same way you would reach any other support staff!
  • Want to dispute that forum infraction I gave you last night for calling that other poster a meany poopy jerk face?
  • Wonder why the community team closed down that thread you just posted in that hadn't seen any activity since Adam first started dating Eve?
  • Maybe you have a question about our moderation policies, because you want to make sure you never get banned from the forums!
  • Or maybe, just maybe, you have some awesome feedback but are too shy to post it on the forums for fear of being trolled by other members of the community!

Well, now you can file a community ticket!

Again, please feel free to leave your feedback below.

Thanks,

Stormshade
putting something else here
Lt. Commander
# 15 all good stuff
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
hi sorry having game issues difficult issues
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Did you go to the Live Chat support feature and talk to anyone there? I don't see any indicaiton of that in your 3 rage posts.
Lt. Commander
# 17 yes
11-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Did you go to the Live Chat support feature and talk to anyone there? I don't see any indicaiton of that in your 3 rage posts.
yes again sorry thats only billing support
Lt. Commander
# 18 helped clean up
11-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruttager-Wilson View Post
yes again sorry thats only billing support
removed my irrationality
Lt. Commander
# 19 nothin
11-30-2010, 11:14 AM
if an adminitrator could remove this it would be appreciated,
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxicat
So far the support system is beyond poor.

In fact, I have put in two tickets thus far about the forum warnings here and mysteriously vanishing posts of mine only to have those tickets closed before they were resolved. In fact I wished to escalate them, so I sent in a ticket asking what happened and was told I could still reply -- But that ticket was also closed so I couldn't reply to it either.

So either the support system is wonky, or the community reps here play fast and loose with the rules when it comes to tickets about themselves and shut down said tickets so they cannot be escalated.
4 things:

1) I personally responded to your first ticket several days ago. I've also personally placed it back into the "CS Replied" state so you may reply to it again.

2) Your second ticket was regarding your first ticket, which is why it was closed.

3) Once a CS/Community Rep Responds to a ticket you have a couple of days to respond before we consider the issue resolved.

4) No moderator or OCR on these forums will review disputes regarding infractions they give out. I review disputes which which were given out by our moderation team, and either another OCR, or my supervisor reviews infractions given by me.

So, I think it's fair to say we don't play fast and loose with the rules.

Thanks,

Stormshade