Lt. Commander
The Subspace Radio team interviewed Chase Masterson, who reprised her role of Leeta in Star Trek Online. Give it a listen here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Also, fun update: We were able to straighten out the problem that was keeping Chase from getting in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM
wow! Chase really is well versed in Star Trek Canon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes she is. And she's a very gracious person as well. She was a lot of fun to talk to.
Lt. Commander
For all those who were at the Subspace-Radio party on Defera while Chase Masterson was being interviewed, and for all those players who missed the event, here are all 54 holo-images (set to display in 2D) which I took at the party.

Subspace-Radio party at the ruins on planet Defera (Click to view slideshow).

Enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Great interview! This is why SSR is the best
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-10-2010, 01:13 AM
The voice of that "DJ" is . Can't listen to it ... . Can't he speak normal ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by W-T-Riker
The voice of that "DJ" is . Can't listen to it ... . Can't he speak normal ?
Agreed I was embarrassed on behalf of this community he represented with his questions.....that made us look like a bunch of cliche nerds. I could not even listen to the whole thing. Thanks to Chase for sitting through it, but I would of hung up on those guys if they were interviewing me. They questions I did have the stomach to sit through she almost seemed to take the whole thing in jest, with the DJ Ferengi annoying voice thing! Thank goodness she has a sense of humor.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-10-2010, 03:42 AM
The stream doesn't work for me unfortunately, in either IE or Firefox.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-10-2010, 10:53 AM
This is from Chase in response to this thread:

I want to thank everybody who tuned in to the SubSpace Radio show, I loved the pictures of the party, and it was really cool to be a part of all of it. One important thing: I just saw the post that a couple of people put up about not liking DJ Grom. I appreciate their care for me in their assumption that I might not want to play along with a Ferengi DJ, but I want to make sure to let them know -- for both SubSpace & for Grom's sake -- that it was all agreed upon in advance, and that I knew he would be in character, and that I was happy to play along, and it was fun. It might sound cheesy, but once you start to grasp how beautiful it is that everyone is truly unique, and that we are all limitlessly loved as individuals, every person becomes a true delight, not in spite of their differences, but because of them. Who am I to ever judge? God bless & be with all of you, and thank you again for being so sweet to me. I hope you all have an excellent weekend. =)